St. Mirren vs Hearts, 2024-05-15T18:45:00.000Z

St. Mirren vs Hearts
Premiership logo
Premiership
GB-UKM flagScotland
St. Mirren crest
2 : 2
Hearts crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday May 15, 2024
The Smisa Stadium
W. Collum

Attacking Momentum

St. Mirren crestHearts crest

Events

7'
GOAL icon
James Scott
20'
GOAL icon
Kyosuke Tagawa
(Cammy Devlin)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Caolan Boyd-Munce
(James Scott)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Toyosi Olusanya
(Jaden Brown)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Tait
(Cammy Devlin)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Shankland
(Alan Forrest)
65'
GOAL icon
J. Bolton
(Caolan Boyd-Munce)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elvis Bwomono
(Scott Tanser)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Boyce
(Kyosuke Tagawa)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Wilson
(Aidan Denholm)
73'
GOAL icon
L. Shankland
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcus Fraser
(Richard Taylor)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Y. Oda
(Dexter Lembikisa)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Charles Dunne
(J. Bolton)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
43%
57%
Shots On Target
5
4
Shots Off Target
6
2
Shots Blocked
3
4
Corners
4
3
Fouls
7
10
Offsides
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

St. Mirren logo
St. Mirren
3-4-2-1
Hearts logo
Hearts
3-5-2
1
Zach Hemming
2
J. Bolton
13
Alex Gogic
5
Richard Taylor
21
Jaden Brown
6
Mark O'Hara
17
Keanu Baccus
3
Scott Tanser
10
Conor McMenamin
9
Mikael Mandron
14
James Scott
1
C. Gordon
21
Toby Sibbick
2
Frankie Kent
15
Kye Rowles
81
Dexter Lembikisa
14
Cammy Devlin
22
Aidan Denholm
29
Scott Fraser
19
Alex Cochrane
17
Alan Forrest
30
Kyosuke Tagawa
St. Mirren
24
Lewis Jamieson
23
Ryan Strain
18
Charles Dunne
27
Peter Urminsky
22
Marcus Fraser
20
Toyosi Olusanya
42
Elvis Bwomono
33
Evan Mooney
15
Caolan Boyd-Munce
Hearts
18
Barrie McKay
11
Y. Oda
25
M. Tait
77
K. Vargas
13
Nathaniel Atkinson
28
Z. Clark
54
J. Wilson
9
L. Shankland
10
L. Boyce
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.93%
X
23.95%
2
37.13%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.19%
No
40.81%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.77%
No
21.23%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.97%
No
42.03%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.95%
No
64.05%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.87%
No
79.13%

About the football match St. Mirren against Hearts

On Wednesday May 15, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, St. Mirren and Hearts will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premiership. This encounter will take place at the significant The Smisa Stadium, the home turf of St. Mirren. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

St. Mirren Lineup

  • Starting XI: Alex Gogic, Zach Hemming, Mark O'Hara, Mikael Mandron, Richard Taylor, Keanu Baccus, Scott Tanser, James Scott, J. Bolton, Jaden Brown, Conor McMenamin

  • Substitutes: Lewis Jamieson, Ryan Strain, Charles Dunne, Peter Urminsky, Marcus Fraser, Toyosi Olusanya, Elvis Bwomono, Evan Mooney, Caolan Boyd-Munce

Hearts Lineup

  • Starting XI: C. Gordon, Kye Rowles, Kyosuke Tagawa, Alex Cochrane, Cammy Devlin, Alan Forrest, Toby Sibbick, Aidan Denholm, Dexter Lembikisa, Scott Fraser, Frankie Kent

  • Substitutes: Barrie McKay, Y. Oda, M. Tait, K. Vargas, Nathaniel Atkinson, Z. Clark, J. Wilson, L. Shankland, L. Boyce

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is St. Mirren, the chance that we have calculated is 38.93%. This is based on old statistics from St. Mirren combined with the statistics from Hearts. The chance that Hearts will win the match, we have calculated at 37.13%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.95%.

Advertisement