Kilmarnock vs Celtic, 2024-05-15T18:30:00.000Z

Kilmarnock vs Celtic
Premiership logo
Premiership
GB-UKM flagScotland
Kilmarnock crest
0 : 5
Celtic crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday May 15, 2024
Rugby Park
D. Robertson
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Kilmarnock crestCeltic crest

Events

5'
GOAL icon
Adam Idah
(Matt O'Riley)
12'
GOAL icon
Daizen Maeda
(Alistair Johnston)
30'
YELLOWCARD icon
Liam Donnelly
35'
GOAL icon
James Forrest
(Daizen Maeda)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Liam Polworth
(Kyle Vassell)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joe Wright
(Corrie Ndaba)
49'
YELLOWCARD icon
Robbie Deas
51'
GOAL icon
Matt O'Riley
(James Forrest)
53'
VAR icon
Danny Armstrong
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kyogo Furuhashi
(James Forrest)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicolas Kühn
(Adam Idah)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luis Palma
(Daizen Maeda)
71'
GOAL icon
Matt O'Riley
(Nicolas Kühn)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Paulo Bernardo
(Matt O'Riley)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tomoki Iwata
(Callum McGregor)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fraser Murray
(Matty Kennedy)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rory McKenzie
(D. Watson)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kevin van Veen
(Marley Watkins)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
25%
75%
Shots On Target
2
12
Shots Off Target
7
6
Shots Blocked
3
12
Corners
2
9
Fouls
7
12
Offsides
2
0
Yellow Cards
2
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Kilmarnock logo
Kilmarnock
4-4-2
Celtic logo
Celtic
4-3-3
20
K. O'Hara
5
Lewis Mayo
6
Robbie Deas
17
Stuart Findlay
3
Corrie Ndaba
11
Danny Armstrong
22
Liam Donnelly
12
D. Watson
10
Matty Kennedy
23
Marley Watkins
9
Kyle Vassell
1
Joe Hart
2
Alistair Johnston
20
Cameron Carter-Vickers
5
Liam Scales
3
G. Taylor
33
Matt O'Riley
2
42
Callum McGregor
41
Reo Hatate
49
James Forrest
9
Adam Idah
38
Daizen Maeda
Kilmarnock
15
Fraser Murray
7
Rory McKenzie
18
Innes Cameron
21
Greg Stewart
31
Liam Polworth
99
Kevin van Veen
1
Will Dennis
4
Joe Wright
39
Gary Mackay-Steven
Celtic
28
Paulo Bernardo
56
A. Ralston
7
Luis Palma
8
Kyogo Furuhashi
24
Tomoki Iwata
17
Maik Nawrocki
29
Scott Bain
10
Nicolas Kühn
57
Stephen Welsh
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
16.44%
X
19.9%
2
63.66%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.62%
No
46.37%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.77%
No
21.23%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.78%
No
42.22%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.76%
No
66.24%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.63%
No
79.37%

About the football match Kilmarnock against Celtic

On Wednesday May 15, 2024, precisely at 2:30 PM, Kilmarnock and Celtic will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premiership. This encounter will take place at the significant Rugby Park, the home turf of Kilmarnock. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Kilmarnock Lineup

  • Starting XI: Robbie Deas, Stuart Findlay, Lewis Mayo, Matty Kennedy, Corrie Ndaba, Danny Armstrong, Marley Watkins, Kyle Vassell, Liam Donnelly, D. Watson, K. O'Hara

  • Substitutes: Fraser Murray, Rory McKenzie, Innes Cameron, Greg Stewart, Liam Polworth, Kevin van Veen, Will Dennis, Joe Wright, Gary Mackay-Steven

Celtic Lineup

  • Starting XI: G. Taylor, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Reo Hatate, Matt O'Riley, Liam Scales, Daizen Maeda, Joe Hart, Callum McGregor, Adam Idah, Alistair Johnston, James Forrest

  • Substitutes: Paulo Bernardo, A. Ralston, Luis Palma, Kyogo Furuhashi, Tomoki Iwata, Maik Nawrocki, Scott Bain, Nicolas Kühn, Stephen Welsh

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Celtic, the chance that we have calculated is 63.66%. This is based on old statistics from Celtic combined with the statistics from Kilmarnock. The chance that Kilmarnock will win the match, we have calculated at 16.44%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.9%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Kilmarnock and Celtic can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement