Union Omaha vs El Paso Locomotive, 2024-04-18T00:00:00.000Z

Union Omaha vs El Paso Locomotive
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Union Omaha crest
0 : 0
El Paso Locomotive crest
After Penalties
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday April 17, 2024
Werner Park

Attacking Momentum

Union Omaha crestEl Paso Locomotive crest

Events

42'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Milanese
45'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
A. Moreno
(A. Moreno)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Gómez
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
N. Nortey
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
N. Hinds
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
B. Knapp
(D. Acoff)
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
Francisco Nevárez
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Dhillon
(J. Rivas)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Rose
(B. Akinyode)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pedro Dolabella
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Aoumaich
(L. Kunga)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
W. Perkins
(N. Nortey)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Garay
(T. Moshobane)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Lyons
(Francisco Nevárez)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gonzalo Pelúa
(N. Hinds)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Rose
90'
REDCARD icon
N. Dollenmayer
98'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mario Rodriguez
(A. Moreno)
103'
YELLOWCARD icon
T. Alfaro
105'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Aoumaich
106'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yuma
107'
YELLOWCARD icon
Gonzalo Pelúa
106'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Rodríguez
(R. Jiba)
117'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ramón Pasquel Colin
120'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Bronnik
(J. Gómez)
1'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
J. Gallardo
2'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
E. Calvillo
3'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
L. Mastrantonio
4'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
T. Alfaro
5'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
A. Aoumaich
6'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_MISS icon
Gonzalo Pelúa
7'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Pedro Dolabella
8'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
J. Dhillon
9'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
M. Bronnik
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
6
6
Shots Off Target
16
5
Shots Blocked
10
2
Corners
13
3
Fouls
23
25
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
5
6
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Union Omaha logo
Union Omaha
3-4-2-1
El Paso Locomotive logo
El Paso Locomotive
3-1-4-2
24
R. Nuhu
2
M. Jérôme
4
L. Mastrantonio
27
R. Jiba
26
D. Acoff
8
N. Nortey
9
Pedro Dolabella
7
J. Gallardo
21
J. Gómez
5
M. Milanese
70
L. Kunga
1
Ramón Pasquel Colin
15
N. Dollenmayer
24
Yuma
93
T. Alfaro
21
B. Akinyode
99
Francisco Nevárez
18
T. Moshobane
6
E. Calvillo
31
N. Hinds
7
J. Rivas
10
A. Moreno
Union Omaha
13
A. Holt
15
B. Knapp
18
M. Bronnik
22
W. Perkins
33
A. Aoumaich
36
W. Lapsley
99
M. Rodríguez
El Paso Locomotive
9
J. Dhillon
14
Gonzalo Pelúa
16
M. Lyons
20
J. Garay
22
L. Rose
23
Jahmali Waite
58
Mario Rodriguez
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
65.67%
X
19.53%
2
14.8%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.54%
No
46.46%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
83.19%
No
16.81%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
63.55%
No
36.45%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
41.79%
No
58.21%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
27.65%
No
72.35%

About the football match Union Omaha against El Paso Locomotive

On Wednesday April 17, 2024, precisely at 8:00 PM, Union Omaha and El Paso Locomotive will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant Werner Park, the home turf of Union Omaha. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Union Omaha Lineup

  • Starting XI: M. Jérôme, L. Mastrantonio, M. Milanese, J. Gallardo, N. Nortey, Pedro Dolabella, J. Gómez, R. Nuhu, D. Acoff, R. Jiba, L. Kunga

  • Substitutes: A. Holt, B. Knapp, M. Bronnik, W. Perkins, A. Aoumaich, W. Lapsley, M. Rodríguez

El Paso Locomotive Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ramón Pasquel Colin, E. Calvillo, J. Rivas, A. Moreno, N. Dollenmayer, T. Moshobane, B. Akinyode, Yuma, N. Hinds, T. Alfaro, Francisco Nevárez

  • Substitutes: J. Dhillon, Gonzalo Pelúa, M. Lyons, J. Garay, L. Rose, Jahmali Waite, Mario Rodriguez

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Union Omaha, the chance that we have calculated is 65.67%. This is based on old statistics from Union Omaha combined with the statistics from El Paso Locomotive. The chance that El Paso Locomotive will win the match, we have calculated at 14.8%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.53%.

Advertisement