Tulsa Roughnecks vs Northern Colorado, 2024-04-18T00:00:00.000Z

Tulsa Roughnecks vs Northern Colorado
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Tulsa Roughnecks crest
2 : 1
Northern Colorado crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday April 17, 2024
ONEOK Field
L. Hernandez

Attacking Momentum

Tulsa Roughnecks crestNorthern Colorado crest

Events

15'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Opara
29'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Yosef
(Jean Filho)
39'
PENALTY icon
Diogo Pacheco
45'
GOAL icon
M. Yosef
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Hernández
(B. King)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Robles
(B. Evans)
57'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Sanchez
58'
YELLOWCARD icon
E. Kwakwa
65'
GOAL icon
I. Martinez
(N. Powder)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Hoard
(E. Kwakwa)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Martinez
(I. Parra)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Stojanovic
(B. Ferri)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Ponce
(A. Dalou)
69'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Kačinari
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
B. Diallo
(A. Kačinari)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Tetteh
(S. Sanchez)
16'
REDCARD icon
Éamon Zayed
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
47%
53%
Shots On Target
3
6
Shots Off Target
4
1
Shots Blocked
0
2
Corners
5
4
Fouls
18
14
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Tulsa Roughnecks logo
Tulsa Roughnecks
4-4-2
Northern Colorado logo
Northern Colorado
5-4-1
1
M. Creek
47
H. St Clair
22
B. Bourgeois
63
S. Sanchez
13
Jean Filho
33
A. Kačinari
17
E. Laszo
8
B. Ferri
18
N. Worth
21
A. Dalou
70
Diogo Pacheco
1
E. Delgado
13
L. Opara
4
David García
5
J. Fenwick
2
B. Evans
27
B. Rendón
66
N. Powder
15
P. Langlois
8
E. Kwakwa
19
B. King
10
I. Parra
Tulsa Roughnecks
5
C. Ponce
6
B. Diallo
11
M. Yosef
12
R. Tetteh
19
S. Stojanovic
24
J. Roggeveen
66
Santiago Sanchez
Northern Colorado
6
J. Dietrich
11
M. Hernández
12
R. Shealy
20
E. Hoard
23
J. Keegan
30
I. Martinez
34
D. Robles
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
28.51%
X
24.12%
2
47.37%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.83%
No
43.17%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.23%
No
20.77%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.68%
No
43.32%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.16%
No
65.84%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.29%
No
79.71%

About the football match Tulsa Roughnecks against Northern Colorado

On Wednesday April 17, 2024, precisely at 8:00 PM, Tulsa Roughnecks and Northern Colorado will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant ONEOK Field, the home turf of Tulsa Roughnecks. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Tulsa Roughnecks Lineup

  • Starting XI: M. Creek, B. Ferri, Jean Filho, E. Laszo, N. Worth, A. Dalou, B. Bourgeois, A. Kačinari, H. St Clair, S. Sanchez, Diogo Pacheco

  • Substitutes: C. Ponce, B. Diallo, M. Yosef, R. Tetteh, S. Stojanovic, J. Roggeveen, Santiago Sanchez

Northern Colorado Lineup

  • Starting XI: E. Delgado, B. Evans, David García, J. Fenwick, E. Kwakwa, I. Parra, L. Opara, P. Langlois, B. King, B. Rendón, N. Powder

  • Substitutes: J. Dietrich, M. Hernández, R. Shealy, E. Hoard, J. Keegan, I. Martinez, D. Robles

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Northern Colorado, the chance that we have calculated is 47.37%. This is based on old statistics from Northern Colorado combined with the statistics from Tulsa Roughnecks. The chance that Tulsa Roughnecks will win the match, we have calculated at 28.51%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.12%.

Advertisement