Chicago Fire II vs Indy Eleven, 2024-04-18T00:00:00.000Z

Chicago Fire II vs Indy Eleven
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Chicago Fire II crest
0 : 1
Indy Eleven crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday April 17, 2024
Soldier Field
P. Bernardy

Attacking Momentum

Chicago Fire II crestIndy Eleven crest

Events

4'
GOAL icon
D. Martínez
(J. Blake)
27'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Stanley
(M. King)
31'
YELLOWCARD icon
B. Ofeimu
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
G. Granda
(D. Tchétchao Karo)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Oregel
(J. Casas)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
T. Ikoba
(B. Mines)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Schneider
(J. Blake)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Augustine Williams
(D. Martínez)
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Diz
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Schneider
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
O. Glasgow
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Nesci
(J. Shokalook)
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Rochester
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
T. Gibson
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. O'Brien
(Joshua O'Brien)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
58%
42%
Shots On Target
11
2
Shots Off Target
8
5
Shots Blocked
3
1
Corners
10
4
Fouls
13
19
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
2
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Chicago Fire II logo
Chicago Fire II
4-2-3-1
Indy Eleven logo
Indy Eleven
4-3-3
70
P. Los
55
O. Glasgow
43
J. Shannon
42
D. Konincks
54
L. Rochester
45
H. Osorio
37
J. Casas
51
D. Tchétchao Karo
48
D. Poręba
50
C. Koffi
44
J. Shokalook
1
Y. Oettl
44
M. King
30
B. Ofeimu
15
A. Diz
2
Joshua O'Brien
16
Laurence Wootton
22
T. Gibson
8
J. Blake
18
E. Collier
42
D. Martínez
20
B. Mines
Chicago Fire II
35
S. Oregel
46
Juan Miguel Calle
58
M. Nesci
59
R. Blake
64
Christopher Cupps
67
G. Granda
80
Patryk Stechnij
Indy Eleven
3
A. Stanley
7
K. Henderlong
9
Augustine Williams
17
T. Ikoba
21
E. O'Brien
34
M. Schneider
99
Hunter Sulte
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.87%
X
22.91%
2
37.22%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.22%
No
40.78%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.67%
No
19.33%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.82%
No
40.13%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.28%
No
60.72%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.39%
No
76.62%

About the football match Chicago Fire II against Indy Eleven

On Wednesday April 17, 2024, precisely at 8:00 PM, Chicago Fire II and Indy Eleven will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant Soldier Field, the home turf of Chicago Fire II. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Chicago Fire II Lineup

  • Starting XI: J. Casas, D. Konincks, J. Shannon, J. Shokalook, H. Osorio, D. Poręba, C. Koffi, D. Tchétchao Karo, L. Rochester, O. Glasgow, P. Los

  • Substitutes: S. Oregel, Juan Miguel Calle, M. Nesci, R. Blake, Christopher Cupps, G. Granda, Patryk Stechnij

Indy Eleven Lineup

  • Starting XI: Y. Oettl, Joshua O'Brien, J. Blake, A. Diz, Laurence Wootton, E. Collier, B. Mines, T. Gibson, B. Ofeimu, D. Martínez, M. King

  • Substitutes: A. Stanley, K. Henderlong, Augustine Williams, T. Ikoba, E. O'Brien, M. Schneider, Hunter Sulte

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Chicago Fire II, the chance that we have calculated is 39.87%. This is based on old statistics from Chicago Fire II combined with the statistics from Indy Eleven. The chance that Indy Eleven will win the match, we have calculated at 37.22%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.91%.

Advertisement