Memphis 901 vs Miami United, 2024-04-17T23:30:00.000Z

Memphis 901 vs Miami United
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Memphis 901 crest
2 : 0
Miami United crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday April 17, 2024
AutoZone Park

Attacking Momentum

Memphis 901 crestMiami United crest

Events

31'
GOAL icon
N. Pickering
(E. Hyndman)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Borczak
(Luiz Fernando)
56'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Callejas
59'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Pajoy
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. Daza
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Mazzeta
(Marcos Esono)
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Luzuriaga
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
E. Hyndman
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Hurtado Bello
(D. Daza)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Benito
(J. Pajoy)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bruno Lapa
(Marlon)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Á. Quezada
(N. Meza)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lucas Turci
(E. Hyndman)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
W. Yacoubou
(O. Jiménez)
85'
GOAL icon
N. Pickering
(D. Borczak)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Benito
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Espíndola
(A. Melo Fernandez)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Gutiérrez
(S. Luzuriaga)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
F. Gutiérrez
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jose Aguinaga
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
W. Yacoubou
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
76%
24%
Shots On Target
3
5
Shots Off Target
8
5
Shots Blocked
4
3
Corners
1
2
Fouls
15
22
Offsides
4
4
Yellow Cards
2
7
Advertisement

Line-ups

Memphis 901 logo
Memphis 901
4-2-3-1
Miami United logo
Miami United
4-4-1-1
1
T. Deric
19
O. Jiménez
3
C. Vom Steeg
91
A. Cissoko
14
A. Ward
23
L. Paul
4
E. Hyndman
9
Luiz Fernando
7
N. Meza
11
Marlon
20
N. Pickering
2
1
C. Blanco
30
S. Luzuriaga
6
A. Callejas
3
S. Ludner
22
J. Serrano
33
S. Frean
11
Jose Aguinaga
5
D. Daza
23
Marcos Esono
26
J. Pajoy
9
A. Melo Fernandez
Memphis 901
2
W. Yacoubou
8
Lucas Turci
10
Bruno Lapa
18
Á. Quezada
26
A. Seeger
47
T. Bailey
77
D. Borczak
Miami United
2
M. Benito
4
B. Dominguez
8
J. Hurtado Bello
12
N. Rivera
15
A. Mazzeta
27
L. Espíndola
36
F. Gutiérrez
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
53.55%
X
23.2%
2
23.24%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.07%
No
44.93%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.77%
No
20.23%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.04%
No
41.96%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.8%
No
64.2%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.78%
No
78.22%

About the football match Memphis 901 against Miami United

On Wednesday April 17, 2024, precisely at 7:30 PM, Memphis 901 and Miami United will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant AutoZone Park, the home turf of Memphis 901. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Memphis 901 Lineup

  • Starting XI: T. Deric, C. Vom Steeg, E. Hyndman, N. Meza, Luiz Fernando, Marlon, A. Ward, O. Jiménez, N. Pickering, L. Paul, A. Cissoko

  • Substitutes: W. Yacoubou, Lucas Turci, Bruno Lapa, Á. Quezada, A. Seeger, T. Bailey, D. Borczak

Miami United Lineup

  • Starting XI: C. Blanco, S. Ludner, D. Daza, A. Callejas, A. Melo Fernandez, Jose Aguinaga, J. Serrano, Marcos Esono, J. Pajoy, S. Luzuriaga, S. Frean

  • Substitutes: M. Benito, B. Dominguez, J. Hurtado Bello, N. Rivera, A. Mazzeta, L. Espíndola, F. Gutiérrez

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Memphis 901, the chance that we have calculated is 53.55%. This is based on old statistics from Memphis 901 combined with the statistics from Miami United. The chance that Miami United will win the match, we have calculated at 23.24%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.2%.

Advertisement