Chicago Fire II vs Forward Madison, 2024-04-04T00:00:00.000Z

Chicago Fire II vs Forward Madison
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Chicago Fire II crest
2 : 0
Forward Madison crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday April 3, 2024
Soldier Field
Carlos Rodriguez

Attacking Momentum

Chicago Fire II crestForward Madison crest

Events

11'
GOAL icon
D. Poręba
22'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Galindrez
(M. Cichero)
23'
YELLOWCARD icon
H. Osorio
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
B. Hency
(W. Omsberg)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Gebhard
(A. Dávila)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Sousa
(S. Payne)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Villalobos
(A. Mesias)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Blake
(J. Casas)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Shokalook
(C. Koffi)
68'
YELLOWCARD icon
T. Mehl
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
F. Sousa
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Shokalook
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Oregel
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Tchétchao Karo
(S. Oregel)
90'
GOAL icon
J. Shokalook
(L. Rochester)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Fuderer
(N. Bartman)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Juan Miguel Calle
(H. Osorio)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Galindrez
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
O. Glasgow
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
6
0
Shots Off Target
3
8
Shots Blocked
2
2
Corners
3
1
Fouls
25
13
Offsides
3
3
Yellow Cards
4
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Chicago Fire II logo
Chicago Fire II
4-2-3-1
Forward Madison logo
Forward Madison
3-4-3
70
P. Los
55
O. Glasgow
43
J. Shannon
16
W. Omsberg
42
D. Konincks
37
J. Casas
54
L. Rochester
35
S. Oregel
45
H. Osorio
48
D. Poręba
50
C. Koffi
99
M. Sanchez
5
T. Mehl
2
M. Chilaka
16
J. Crull
22
S. Payne
10
A. Mesias
6
J. Murphy
7
W. Prentice
24
N. Bartman
20
A. Dávila
14
M. Cichero
Chicago Fire II
44
J. Shokalook
46
Juan Miguel Calle
47
B. Hency
51
D. Tchétchao Karo
59
R. Blake
64
Christopher Cupps
78
B. Dowd
Forward Madison
1
B. Schipmann
4
M. Osmond
17
D. Gebhard
19
J. Galindrez
21
J. Villalobos
25
F. Sousa
26
J. Fuderer
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.78%
X
23.54%
2
36.68%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.73%
No
40.27%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.83%
No
19.17%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.16%
No
39.84%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
38.37%
No
61.63%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.39%
No
76.61%

About the football match Chicago Fire II against Forward Madison

On Wednesday April 3, 2024, precisely at 8:00 PM, Chicago Fire II and Forward Madison will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant Soldier Field, the home turf of Chicago Fire II. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Chicago Fire II Lineup

  • Starting XI: W. Omsberg, S. Oregel, J. Casas, D. Konincks, J. Shannon, H. Osorio, D. Poręba, C. Koffi, L. Rochester, O. Glasgow, P. Los

  • Substitutes: J. Shokalook, Juan Miguel Calle, B. Hency, D. Tchétchao Karo, R. Blake, Christopher Cupps, B. Dowd

Forward Madison Lineup

  • Starting XI: M. Chilaka, T. Mehl, J. Murphy, W. Prentice, A. Mesias, M. Cichero, J. Crull, A. Dávila, S. Payne, N. Bartman, M. Sanchez

  • Substitutes: B. Schipmann, M. Osmond, D. Gebhard, J. Galindrez, J. Villalobos, F. Sousa, J. Fuderer

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Chicago Fire II, the chance that we have calculated is 39.78%. This is based on old statistics from Chicago Fire II combined with the statistics from Forward Madison. The chance that Forward Madison will win the match, we have calculated at 36.68%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.54%.

Advertisement