Vermont Green vs Carolina Core, 2024-04-03T23:00:00.000Z

Vermont Green vs Carolina Core
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Vermont Green crest
1 : 2
Carolina Core crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday April 3, 2024

Attacking Momentum

Vermont Green crestCarolina Core crest

Events

28'
PENALTY icon
Y. Bazini
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josuha Rodriguez
(L. Lugo)
51'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bernardo Prego
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Y. Subah
(C. Gregoire)
60'
PENALTY icon
P. Ndoye
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
Y. Subah
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rodrigo Vaza
70'
GOAL icon
Josuha Rodriguez
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mark O'Neill
(P. O'Brien)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Juarez
(J. White)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Pacella
(N. Lockermann)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
K. Thomas
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. Polanco
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
I. Covi
90'
REDCARD icon
J. Labovitz
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Orejuela
(P. Ndoye)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Josuha Rodriguez
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
43%
57%
Shots On Target
2
7
Shots Off Target
4
7
Shots Blocked
2
2
Corners
6
7
Fouls
16
13
Offsides
3
2
Yellow Cards
2
5
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Vermont Green logo
Vermont Green
4-4-2
Carolina Core logo
Carolina Core
3-5-2
1
N. Schnur
24
Bernardo Prego
28
Z. Barrett
25
J. Ashford
10
N. Lockermann
14
S. Wathuta
22
Rodrigo Vaza
5
M. Ndiaye
20
P. O'Brien
8
J. Labovitz
18
Y. Bazini
1
A. Pannenberg
44
C. Diaz
20
I. Covi
4
K. Thomas
18
J. White
10
J. Evans
24
F. Canete
11
L. Lugo
22
C. Gregoire
15
D. Polanco
9
P. Ndoye
Vermont Green
3
J. Bouregy
6
D. Pacella
7
Mark O'Neill
13
Lute Lillo
17
D. Lane
27
Reid Fisher
32
K. Jorgenson
Carolina Core
5
A. Aguas
7
Y. Subah
8
J. Orejuela
13
Josuha Rodriguez
14
J. Juarez
17
C. Díaz
99
A. Sutton
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
71.13%
X
14.7%
2
14.18%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.2%
No
42.8%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
88%
No
12%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
74.12%
No
25.88%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
55.24%
No
44.76%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
40.93%
No
59.07%

About the football match Vermont Green against Carolina Core

On Wednesday April 3, 2024, precisely at 7:00 PM, Vermont Green and Carolina Core will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Vermont Green. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Vermont Green Lineup

  • Starting XI: N. Schnur, M. Ndiaye, J. Labovitz, N. Lockermann, S. Wathuta, Y. Bazini, P. O'Brien, Rodrigo Vaza, Bernardo Prego, J. Ashford, Z. Barrett

  • Substitutes: J. Bouregy, D. Pacella, Mark O'Neill, Lute Lillo, D. Lane, Reid Fisher, K. Jorgenson

Carolina Core Lineup

  • Starting XI: A. Pannenberg, K. Thomas, P. Ndoye, J. Evans, L. Lugo, D. Polanco, J. White, I. Covi, C. Gregoire, F. Canete, C. Diaz

  • Substitutes: A. Aguas, Y. Subah, J. Orejuela, Josuha Rodriguez, J. Juarez, C. Díaz, A. Sutton

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Vermont Green, the chance that we have calculated is 71.13%. This is based on old statistics from Vermont Green combined with the statistics from Carolina Core. The chance that Carolina Core will win the match, we have calculated at 14.18%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 14.7%.

Advertisement