Tormenta vs Savannah Clovers, 2024-04-03T23:00:00.000Z

Tormenta vs Savannah Clovers
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Tormenta crest
4 : 0
Savannah Clovers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday April 3, 2024
Erk Russell Park

Attacking Momentum

Tormenta crestSavannah Clovers crest

Events

2'
GOAL icon
N. Watson
(Pedro Fonseca)
28'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Lundeen
32'
YELLOWCARD icon
N. Watson
35'
GOAL icon
J. Ramos
(Jackson Khoury)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jackson Khoury
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Martinez
(Ford Hunt)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Palma
(J. McCloud)
47'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Palma
57'
GOAL icon
S. Vivas
(Pedro Fonseca)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Wehner
(N. Watson)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Tunbridge
(C. Doyle)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Steedman
(T. D'Almeida)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Cruz
(M. Moyers)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Hayes
(V. Jokic)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
P. Spengler
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. De Leon
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
P. Spengler
(Pedro Fonseca)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alex Woods
(C. Lundeen)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Schneider
90'
GOAL icon
A. Wehner
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
60%
40%
Shots On Target
8
4
Shots Off Target
6
4
Shots Blocked
3
0
Corners
1
1
Fouls
20
13
Offsides
2
5
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Tormenta logo
Tormenta
4-3-3
Savannah Clovers logo
Savannah Clovers
4-5-1
12
D. Romig
3
J. Ramos
6
C. Stretch
25
J. Dengler
5
A. Hassan
30
C. Doyle
19
T. D'Almeida
11
Jackson Khoury
10
Pedro Fonseca
9
S. Vivas
7
N. Watson
1
J. Crichton
19
C. Schneider
4
D. De Leon
3
K. Nelson
2
Chandler Vaughn
10
C. Lundeen
17
Ford Hunt
24
Z. Hargreaves
6
M. Moyers
21
J. McCloud
23
V. Jokic
Tormenta
1
F. Parker
8
D. Steedman
15
A. Wehner
16
M. Tunbridge
21
P. Spengler
23
P. Kilwien
Savannah Clovers
5
L. Palma
7
J. Proctor
8
A. Martinez
9
L. Hayes
16
Alex Woods
30
A. Cruz
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
62.51%
X
20.72%
2
16.77%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.38%
No
45.62%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.18%
No
19.82%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.49%
No
40.51%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
37.58%
No
62.42%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.01%
No
75.99%

About the football match Tormenta against Savannah Clovers

On Wednesday April 3, 2024, precisely at 7:00 PM, Tormenta and Savannah Clovers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant Erk Russell Park, the home turf of Tormenta. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Tormenta Lineup

  • Starting XI: J. Ramos, A. Hassan, C. Stretch, N. Watson, S. Vivas, Pedro Fonseca, Jackson Khoury, D. Romig, T. D'Almeida, J. Dengler, C. Doyle

  • Substitutes: F. Parker, D. Steedman, A. Wehner, M. Tunbridge, P. Spengler, P. Kilwien

Savannah Clovers Lineup

  • Starting XI: J. Crichton, Chandler Vaughn, K. Nelson, D. De Leon, M. Moyers, C. Lundeen, Ford Hunt, C. Schneider, J. McCloud, V. Jokic, Z. Hargreaves

  • Substitutes: L. Palma, J. Proctor, A. Martinez, L. Hayes, Alex Woods, A. Cruz

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Tormenta, the chance that we have calculated is 62.51%. This is based on old statistics from Tormenta combined with the statistics from Savannah Clovers. The chance that Savannah Clovers will win the match, we have calculated at 16.77%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.72%.

Advertisement