Minnesota United II vs Michigan Stars, 2024-04-03T00:30:00.000Z

Minnesota United II vs Michigan Stars
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Minnesota United II crest
0 : 2
Michigan Stars crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 2, 2024
Allianz Field
C. Ruska

Attacking Momentum

Minnesota United II crestMichigan Stars crest

Events

40'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Chalbaud
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Lellouch
(P. Maduekwe)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Moua
(D. Dodson)
47'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Konate
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Khan
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Romanshyn
(C. Harvey)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Justin Meram
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Banks
(L. Mesanvi)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Stripling
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Arias
(M. Nyeman)
97'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. McCloud
(Justin Meram)
99'
GOAL icon
S. Konate
(S. Juncaj)
101'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Juncaj
102'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Arias
105'
YELLOWCARD icon
E. McCloud
105'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. McRobb
(Hugo Antonio Bacharach Capdevila)
105'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Heckenlaible
(M. Khan)
106'
GOAL icon
H. Olson
(E. McCloud)
113'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K Healy
(L. Maric)
117'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Nikolla
(H. Olson)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
65%
35%
Shots On Target
5
3
Shots Off Target
15
3
Shots Blocked
3
3
Corners
6
5
Fouls
14
20
Offsides
3
2
Yellow Cards
2
5
Advertisement

Line-ups

Minnesota United II logo
Minnesota United II
4-3-3
Michigan Stars logo
Michigan Stars
4-2-3-1
1
C. Irwin
24
Hugo Antonio Bacharach Capdevila
23
M. Duggan
35
B. Fischer
48
T. Ibsais
67
C. Harvey
44
M. Nyeman
36
M. Khan
90
L. Mesanvi
99
J. Adebayo-Smith
12
D. Dodson
16
T. Mkuruva
20
H. Olson
2
S. Capozucchi
3
S. Konate
8
B. Walker
19
Justin Meram
27
L. Maric
15
A. Chalbaud
14
C. Stripling
7
S. Juncaj
9
P. Maduekwe
Minnesota United II
30
A. Smir
38
K. Romanshyn
39
F. McRobb
42
J. Arias
43
J. Banks
47
A. Heckenlaible
52
N. Moua
Michigan Stars
1
L. Morefield
4
R. Juncaj
10
D. Wright
12
K Healy
13
N. Lellouch
17
N. Nikolla
22
E. McCloud
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
27.3%
X
24.8%
2
47.89%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.14%
No
43.86%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.62%
No
19.38%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.78%
No
41.22%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
37.68%
No
62.32%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.59%
No
77.41%

About the football match Minnesota United II against Michigan Stars

On Tuesday April 2, 2024, precisely at 8:30 PM, Minnesota United II and Michigan Stars will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant Allianz Field, the home turf of Minnesota United II. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Minnesota United II Lineup

  • Starting XI: C. Irwin, D. Dodson, M. Duggan, Hugo Antonio Bacharach Capdevila, B. Fischer, M. Khan, M. Nyeman, T. Ibsais, C. Harvey, L. Mesanvi, J. Adebayo-Smith

  • Substitutes: A. Smir, K. Romanshyn, F. McRobb, J. Arias, J. Banks, A. Heckenlaible, N. Moua

Michigan Stars Lineup

  • Starting XI: S. Capozucchi, S. Konate, S. Juncaj, B. Walker, P. Maduekwe, C. Stripling, A. Chalbaud, T. Mkuruva, Justin Meram, H. Olson, L. Maric

  • Substitutes: L. Morefield, R. Juncaj, D. Wright, K Healy, N. Lellouch, N. Nikolla, E. McCloud

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Michigan Stars, the chance that we have calculated is 47.89%. This is based on old statistics from Michigan Stars combined with the statistics from Minnesota United II. The chance that Minnesota United II will win the match, we have calculated at 27.3%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.8%.

Advertisement