Lubbock Matadors vs Foro, 2024-04-03T00:45:00.000Z

Lubbock Matadors vs Foro
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Lubbock Matadors crest
2 : 0
Foro crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 2, 2024

Attacking Momentum

Lubbock Matadors crestForo crest

Events

32'
YELLOWCARD icon
N. Katawa
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Moises Hernandez
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lucca Mota
43'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
L. Jones
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Bennett
(J. Sauceda)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Kopetsky
(R. Ramirez)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Canchila
(A. Asamoah)
71'
GOAL icon
S. Martinez
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Ankir
(B. Padilla)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
H. Romero
(T. Jirira)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. Celi
76'
REDCARD icon
N. Katawa
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Jones
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Appiah-Kubi
(Mario Fernández)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
P. Caliari
(L. Jones)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Ruiz
(Moises Hernandez)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Raul Garcia
(S. Martinez)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
T. Najem
(Lucca Mota)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tristan Singh
90'
GOAL icon
S. Sasaki
(D. Appiah-Kubi)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
43%
57%
Shots On Target
5
2
Shots Off Target
7
5
Shots Blocked
0
4
Corners
4
3
Fouls
16
20
Offsides
6
1
Yellow Cards
3
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Lubbock Matadors logo
Lubbock Matadors
4-4-2
Foro logo
Foro
4-4-2
1
Owen Jack
3
Jesús Macaya
18
Tristan Singh
15
N. Brocca
2
K. Kobayashi
17
Mario Fernández
7
A. Asamoah
8
Lucca Mota
11
S. Sasaki
9
L. Jones
10
S. Martinez
1
Gonzalo Santa
6
L. Kedijang
19
T. Robinson
17
Moises Hernandez
21
T. Jirira
20
R. Ramirez
13
D. Celi
15
N. Katawa
11
B. Padilla
8
J. Ramírez
9
J. Sauceda
Lubbock Matadors
4
Raul Garcia
6
T. Najem
14
D. Canchila
16
D. Appiah-Kubi
19
P. Caliari
99
M. Conci
Foro
5
N. Kopetsky
7
E. Ruiz
10
M. Ankir
14
H. Romero
22
M. Albury
24
K. Bennett
99
I. Caveyo
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
65.64%
X
20.5%
2
13.86%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.04%
No
46.96%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.02%
No
19.98%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
64.23%
No
35.77%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.29%
No
60.71%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
27.63%
No
72.37%

About the football match Lubbock Matadors against Foro

On Tuesday April 2, 2024, precisely at 8:45 PM, Lubbock Matadors and Foro will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Lubbock Matadors. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Lubbock Matadors Lineup

  • Starting XI: Owen Jack, K. Kobayashi, Jesús Macaya, A. Asamoah, Lucca Mota, L. Jones, S. Martinez, S. Sasaki, N. Brocca, Mario Fernández, Tristan Singh

  • Substitutes: Raul Garcia, T. Najem, D. Canchila, D. Appiah-Kubi, P. Caliari, M. Conci

Foro Lineup

  • Starting XI: Gonzalo Santa, L. Kedijang, J. Ramírez, J. Sauceda, B. Padilla, D. Celi, N. Katawa, Moises Hernandez, T. Robinson, R. Ramirez, T. Jirira

  • Substitutes: N. Kopetsky, E. Ruiz, M. Ankir, H. Romero, M. Albury, K. Bennett, I. Caveyo

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Lubbock Matadors, the chance that we have calculated is 65.64%. This is based on old statistics from Lubbock Matadors combined with the statistics from Foro. The chance that Foro will win the match, we have calculated at 13.86%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.5%.

Advertisement