Richmond Kickers vs Maryland Bobcats, 2024-04-02T23:00:00.000Z

Richmond Kickers vs Maryland Bobcats
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Richmond Kickers crest
5 : 2
Maryland Bobcats crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 2, 2024
City Stadium
D. Elliott

Attacking Momentum

Richmond Kickers crestMaryland Bobcats crest

Events

6'
PENALTY icon
Nil Vinyals
12'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Possian
14'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nil Vinyals
20'
GOAL icon
C. O'Dwyer
24'
GOAL icon
A. Kooistra
30'
YELLOWCARD icon
E. Amo
45'
GOAL icon
D. Barnathan
(Nil Vinyals)
53'
YELLOWCARD icon
T. Gabarra
59'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
D. Espinal
61'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
J. Possian
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Vaughan
(J. Sukow)
71'
GOAL icon
D. Espinal
(C. Pritchett)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Pritchett
(E. Amo)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Lette
(C. Pritchett)
13'
YELLOWCARD icon
Medele Kao
83'
GOAL icon
R. Sierakowski
(A. Billhardt)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Sierakowski
(A. Bosua)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Forka
(T. Ward)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Scott Little II
(T. Gabarra)
88'
GOAL icon
D. Barnathan
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Mwape
(M. González)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Cole
(G. Garnett)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
B. Howell
(M. Schenfeld)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Johnson
(A. Billhardt)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
57%
43%
Shots On Target
9
5
Shots Off Target
2
5
Shots Blocked
5
1
Corners
4
5
Fouls
9
16
Offsides
4
0
Yellow Cards
1
2
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Richmond Kickers logo
Richmond Kickers
4-1-4-1
Maryland Bobcats logo
Maryland Bobcats
4-3-3
1
P. Jara
4
S. Fitch
2
D. Barnathan
2
38
G. Garnett
5
M. Schenfeld
6
Z. Morán
20
A. Billhardt
10
Nil Vinyals
19
J. Sukow
27
C. O'Dwyer
9
A. Bosua
27
T. Jackson
12
T. Ward
4
L. Almeida
6
A. Kooistra
30
T. Gabarra
23
M. González
22
A. Wivell
8
J. Possian
7
E. Amo
99
A. Thiam
10
D. Espinal
Richmond Kickers
3
C. Cole
7
L. Johnson
8
João Gomiero
11
R. Sierakowski
13
R. Shellow
17
J. Vaughan
34
B. Howell
Maryland Bobcats
9
C. Pritchett
15
R. Forka
21
A. Lette
24
G. Shiels
44
Scott Little II
80
M. Mwape
98
J. Boyle
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
50.93%
X
24.72%
2
24.35%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.06%
No
44.94%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.83%
No
23.17%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.47%
No
45.53%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.14%
No
67.86%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.34%
No
81.66%

About the football match Richmond Kickers against Maryland Bobcats

On Tuesday April 2, 2024, precisely at 7:00 PM, Richmond Kickers and Maryland Bobcats will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant City Stadium, the home turf of Richmond Kickers. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Richmond Kickers Lineup

  • Starting XI: P. Jara, D. Barnathan, S. Fitch, M. Schenfeld, Z. Morán, A. Bosua, Nil Vinyals, J. Sukow, A. Billhardt, C. O'Dwyer, G. Garnett

  • Substitutes: C. Cole, L. Johnson, João Gomiero, R. Sierakowski, R. Shellow, J. Vaughan, B. Howell

Maryland Bobcats Lineup

  • Starting XI: L. Almeida, A. Kooistra, E. Amo, J. Possian, D. Espinal, T. Ward, A. Wivell, M. González, T. Jackson, T. Gabarra, A. Thiam

  • Substitutes: C. Pritchett, R. Forka, A. Lette, G. Shiels, Scott Little II, M. Mwape, J. Boyle

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Richmond Kickers, the chance that we have calculated is 50.93%. This is based on old statistics from Richmond Kickers combined with the statistics from Maryland Bobcats. The chance that Maryland Bobcats will win the match, we have calculated at 24.35%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.72%.

Advertisement