Central Valley Fuego vs El Farolito, 2024-04-03T02:30:00.000Z

Central Valley Fuego vs El Farolito
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Central Valley Fuego crest
1 : 2
El Farolito crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 2, 2024
Fresno State Soccer & Lacrosse Stadium
Jamie Padilla

Attacking Momentum

Central Valley Fuego crestEl Farolito crest

Events

19'
PENALTY icon
J. Carrera
45'
GOAL icon
D. Benson
37'
YELLOWCARD icon
H. Soto
43'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. John-Brown
49'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Kipré
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Murillo
(G. Arias)
65'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Murillo
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Higuera
(E. Arias)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Pérez
(J. Valdivia)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Buitrago
(S. Kipré)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
R. Mendiola
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Fawole
(R. Mendiola)
88'
GOAL icon
D. Benson
(S. Yabur)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Ruelas
(M. Dabo)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
45%
55%
Shots On Target
3
7
Shots Off Target
7
11
Shots Blocked
4
2
Corners
3
8
Fouls
17
16
Offsides
0
3
Yellow Cards
1
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Central Valley Fuego logo
Central Valley Fuego
5-3-2
El Farolito logo
El Farolito
3-5-2
1
A. Zuluaga
7
S. John-Brown
17
O. Lemus
15
C. Torr
4
A. Cromwell
3
A. Apollon
11
R. Mendiola
6
M. Dabo
8
C. Heckenberg
14
Z. Vazquez
10
J. Carrera
1
J. Lizarralde
24
S. Yabur
3
J. Mosquera
18
J. Martínez
22
J. Valdivia
19
S. Kipré
8
Adony Arias
11
G. Arias
7
H. Soto
13
E. Arias
9
D. Benson
2
Central Valley Fuego
18
A. Ruelas
19
T. Williams
23
C. Ávilez
28
J. Fawole
El Farolito
4
R. Córdoba
10
D. Buitrago
16
J. Murillo
21
J. Higuera
23
J. Pérez
26
D. Sidibe
99
J. Escobar
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
22.86%
X
21.72%
2
55.41%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.87%
No
47.13%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
83.44%
No
16.56%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
66.96%
No
33.04%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
46.61%
No
53.39%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
31.44%
No
68.56%

About the football match Central Valley Fuego against El Farolito

On Tuesday April 2, 2024, precisely at 10:30 PM, Central Valley Fuego and El Farolito will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant Fresno State Soccer & Lacrosse Stadium, the home turf of Central Valley Fuego. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Central Valley Fuego Lineup

  • Starting XI: A. Zuluaga, A. Apollon, A. Cromwell, M. Dabo, S. John-Brown, C. Heckenberg, J. Carrera, R. Mendiola, Z. Vazquez, C. Torr, O. Lemus

  • Substitutes: A. Ruelas, T. Williams, C. Ávilez, J. Fawole

El Farolito Lineup

  • Starting XI: J. Lizarralde, J. Mosquera, H. Soto, Adony Arias, D. Benson, G. Arias, E. Arias, J. Martínez, S. Kipré, J. Valdivia, S. Yabur

  • Substitutes: R. Córdoba, D. Buitrago, J. Murillo, J. Higuera, J. Pérez, D. Sidibe, J. Escobar

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is El Farolito, the chance that we have calculated is 55.41%. This is based on old statistics from El Farolito combined with the statistics from Central Valley Fuego. The chance that Central Valley Fuego will win the match, we have calculated at 22.86%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.72%.

Advertisement