OB vs Randers, 2024-05-19T12:00:00.000Z

OB vs Randers
Superliga logo
Superliga
DK flagDenmark
OB crest
2 : 0
Randers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday May 19, 2024
Nature Energy Park
L. Graagaard

Attacking Momentum

OB crestRanders crest

Events

27'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alasana Manneh
29'
GOAL icon
Alasana Manneh
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Frederik Lauenborg
(Mike Themsen)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
James Gomez
(Björn Paulsen)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Björn Kopplin
(Oliver Zandén)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Muamer Brajanac
(Simen Nordli)
63'
GOAL icon
Luca Kjerrumgaard
(Max Ejdum)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Markus Jensen
(Louicius Don Deedson)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mads Albaek
(M. Enggård)
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mohammed Fuseini
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Filip Helander
(Bashkim Kadrii)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gustav Grubbe
(Max Ejdum)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicklas Mouritsen
(Leeroy Owusu)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ernest Agyiri
(Stephen Odey)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
38%
62%
Shots On Target
4
3
Shots Off Target
8
8
Shots Blocked
6
2
Corners
3
5
Fouls
5
6
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

OB logo
OB
4-3-1-2
Randers logo
Randers
4-3-3
16
Viljar Myhra
20
Leeroy Owusu
4
Björn Paulsen
28
Tobias Slotsager
23
Aske Adelgaard
30
Max Fenger
8
Alasana Manneh
18
Max Ejdum
9
Bashkim Kadrii
10
Louicius Don Deedson
17
Luca Kjerrumgaard
1
Patrik Carlgren
27
Oliver Olsen
3
Daniel Höegh
4
Wessel Dammers
29
Oliver Zandén
9
Simen Nordli
8
M. Enggård
6
John Björkengren
77
Mohammed Fuseini
90
Stephen Odey
30
Mike Themsen
OB
1
Martin Hansen
3
Nicklas Mouritsen
11
Markus Jensen
14
Gustav Grubbe
21
Charly Nouck
22
Rami Al Hajj
25
Filip Helander
29
James Gomez
40
William Christian Martin
Randers
2
Jeppe Kudsk
5
Hugo Andersson
14
Frederik Lauenborg
15
Björn Kopplin
17
Mads Albaek
21
Ernest Agyiri
23
Muamer Brajanac
25
Oskar Snorre
50
M. Albæk
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
23.13%
X
24.91%
2
51.96%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.78%
No
45.22%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.76%
No
23.24%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.91%
No
46.09%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.12%
No
68.88%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.23%
No
82.77%

About the football match OB against Randers

On Sunday May 19, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, OB and Randers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Superliga. This encounter will take place at the significant Nature Energy Park, the home turf of OB. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

OB Lineup

  • Starting XI: Björn Paulsen, Alasana Manneh, Bashkim Kadrii, Louicius Don Deedson, Viljar Myhra, Luca Kjerrumgaard, Max Ejdum, Leeroy Owusu, Aske Adelgaard, Tobias Slotsager, Max Fenger

  • Substitutes: Martin Hansen, Nicklas Mouritsen, Markus Jensen, Gustav Grubbe, Charly Nouck, Rami Al Hajj, Filip Helander, James Gomez, William Christian Martin

Randers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Patrik Carlgren, Daniel Höegh, Wessel Dammers, John Björkengren, M. Enggård, Simen Nordli, Oliver Olsen, Oliver Zandén, Mike Themsen, Mohammed Fuseini, Stephen Odey

  • Substitutes: Jeppe Kudsk, Hugo Andersson, Frederik Lauenborg, Björn Kopplin, Mads Albaek, Ernest Agyiri, Muamer Brajanac, Oskar Snorre, M. Albæk

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Randers, the chance that we have calculated is 51.96%. This is based on old statistics from Randers combined with the statistics from OB. The chance that OB will win the match, we have calculated at 23.13%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.91%.

Advertisement