Vejle vs Lyngby, 2024-05-15T16:00:00.000Z

Vejle vs Lyngby
Superliga logo
Superliga
DK flagDenmark
Vejle crest
1 : 0
Lyngby crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday May 15, 2024
Vejle Stadion
J. Hansen

Attacking Momentum

Vejle crestLyngby crest

Events

44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Stefan Velkov
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pascal Gregor
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Victor Lind
(Dimitris Emmanouilidis)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tochi Chukwuani
(Saevar Atli Magnússon)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Johan Meyer
(Andreas Bjelland)
69'
GOAL icon
German Onugkha
(Hamza Barry)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Frederik Gytkjaer
(Marcel Römer)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marius Elvius
(Thomas Gundelund)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anders Jacobsen
(Musa Juwara)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Michael Opoku
(Pascal Gregor)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Denis Kolinger
(German Onugkha)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Victor Lind
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
46%
54%
Shots On Target
4
4
Shots Off Target
5
3
Shots Blocked
2
2
Corners
8
8
Fouls
9
7
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Vejle logo
Vejle
3-4-3
Lyngby logo
Lyngby
3-4-3
1
Nathan Trott
13
Stefan Velkov
6
Raúl Albentosa
4
Oliver Provstgaard
14
Thomas Gundelund
35
Tyrese Francois
5
Hamza Barry
38
David Colina
11
Musa Juwara
9
German Onugkha
17
Dimitris Emmanouilidis
32
Jannich Storch
23
Pascal Gregor
6
Andreas Bjelland
5
Lucas Lissens
24
Tobias Storm
30
Marcel Römer
13
Casper Winther
20
Kolbeinn Finnsson
21
Saevar Atli Magnússon
22
Andri Gudjohnsen
17
Jonathan Amon
Vejle
3
Miiko Albornoz
10
Kristian Kirkegaard
15
Ebenezer Ofori
18
Anders Jacobsen
19
Victor Lind
20
Denis Kolinger
25
Tobias Lauritsen
31
Igor Vekic
59
Marius Elvius
Lyngby
1
David Jensen
3
Brian Hämäläinen
7
Willy Kumado
14
Lauge Sandgrav
15
Michael Opoku
16
Johan Meyer
26
Frederik Gytkjaer
27
Nikolai Baden Frederiksen
42
Tochi Chukwuani
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
44.88%
X
25.78%
2
29.34%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.65%
No
42.35%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.64%
No
22.36%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.11%
No
45.89%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.14%
No
66.86%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.68%
No
81.32%

About the football match Vejle against Lyngby

On Wednesday May 15, 2024, precisely at 12:00 PM, Vejle and Lyngby will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Superliga. This encounter will take place at the significant Vejle Stadion, the home turf of Vejle. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Vejle Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nathan Trott, Oliver Provstgaard, Hamza Barry, Raúl Albentosa, German Onugkha, Musa Juwara, Stefan Velkov, Thomas Gundelund, Dimitris Emmanouilidis, Tyrese Francois, David Colina

  • Substitutes: Miiko Albornoz, Kristian Kirkegaard, Ebenezer Ofori, Anders Jacobsen, Victor Lind, Denis Kolinger, Tobias Lauritsen, Igor Vekic, Marius Elvius

Lyngby Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lucas Lissens, Andreas Bjelland, Casper Winther, Jonathan Amon, Kolbeinn Finnsson, Saevar Atli Magnússon, Andri Gudjohnsen, Pascal Gregor, Tobias Storm, Marcel Römer, Jannich Storch

  • Substitutes: David Jensen, Brian Hämäläinen, Willy Kumado, Lauge Sandgrav, Michael Opoku, Johan Meyer, Frederik Gytkjaer, Nikolai Baden Frederiksen, Tochi Chukwuani

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Vejle, the chance that we have calculated is 44.88%. This is based on old statistics from Vejle combined with the statistics from Lyngby. The chance that Lyngby will win the match, we have calculated at 29.34%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.78%.

Advertisement