Randers vs Hvidovre, 2024-05-12T12:00:00.000Z

Randers vs Hvidovre
Superliga logo
Superliga
DK flagDenmark
Randers crest
2 : 2
Hvidovre crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday May 12, 2024
Cepheus Park Randers
M. Kristoffersen

Attacking Momentum

Randers crestHvidovre crest

Events

8'
GOAL icon
Mike Themsen
(Björn Kopplin)
11'
GOAL icon
A. Smed
(T. Thomsen)
29'
GOAL icon
John Björkengren
(M. Enggård)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Simen Nordli
(Mike Themsen)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Adjei-Broni
(A. Smed)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Makienok
(Ahmed Iljazovski)
68'
GOAL icon
Lirim Qamili
(J. Adjei-Broni)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hugo Andersson
(Daniel Höegh)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Muamer Brajanac
(Stephen Odey)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oliver Zandén
(Björn Kopplin)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Andreasen
(M. Olsen)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Kiilerich
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Frederik Lauenborg
(Mohammed Fuseini)
90'
VAR icon
Frederik Lauenborg
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
44%
56%
Shots On Target
8
7
Shots Off Target
7
9
Shots Blocked
1
1
Corners
4
5
Fouls
12
9
Offsides
3
3
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Randers logo
Randers
4-4-1-1
Hvidovre logo
Hvidovre
4-3-3
1
Patrik Carlgren
27
Oliver Olsen
3
Daniel Höegh
4
Wessel Dammers
15
Björn Kopplin
28
Lasso Coulibaly
8
M. Enggård
6
John Björkengren
30
Mike Themsen
90
Stephen Odey
77
Mohammed Fuseini
1
F. Đukić
15
Ahmed Iljazovski
25
M. Kiilerich
5
M. Olsen
26
M. Nielsen
22
A. Smed
30
M. Fredslund
7
Lirim Qamili
14
C. Jakobsen
11
T. Jørgensen
9
T. Thomsen
Randers
5
Hugo Andersson
9
Simen Nordli
14
Frederik Lauenborg
17
Mads Albaek
21
Ernest Agyiri
23
Muamer Brajanac
24
Sabil Hansen
25
Oskar Snorre
29
Oliver Zandén
Hvidovre
2
D. Stenderup
4
M. Lund Nielsen
6
J. Gemmer
8
M. Gehrt
10
M. Spelmann
13
A. Kappenberger
16
J. Adjei-Broni
24
S. Makienok
27
M. Andreasen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
55.19%
X
23.48%
2
21.32%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.28%
No
43.72%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.67%
No
21.33%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.29%
No
43.71%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.64%
No
65.36%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.59%
No
78.41%

About the football match Randers against Hvidovre

On Sunday May 12, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Randers and Hvidovre will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Superliga. This encounter will take place at the significant Cepheus Park Randers, the home turf of Randers. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Randers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Patrik Carlgren, Daniel Höegh, Wessel Dammers, John Björkengren, M. Enggård, Björn Kopplin, Oliver Olsen, Lasso Coulibaly, Mike Themsen, Mohammed Fuseini, Stephen Odey

  • Substitutes: Hugo Andersson, Simen Nordli, Frederik Lauenborg, Mads Albaek, Ernest Agyiri, Muamer Brajanac, Sabil Hansen, Oskar Snorre, Oliver Zandén

Hvidovre Lineup

  • Starting XI: F. Đukić, M. Olsen, Lirim Qamili, T. Thomsen, T. Jørgensen, C. Jakobsen, Ahmed Iljazovski, A. Smed, M. Kiilerich, M. Nielsen, M. Fredslund

  • Substitutes: D. Stenderup, M. Lund Nielsen, J. Gemmer, M. Gehrt, M. Spelmann, A. Kappenberger, J. Adjei-Broni, S. Makienok, M. Andreasen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Randers, the chance that we have calculated is 55.19%. This is based on old statistics from Randers combined with the statistics from Hvidovre. The chance that Hvidovre will win the match, we have calculated at 21.32%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.48%.

Advertisement