Vejle vs Randers, 2024-04-14T12:00:00.000Z

Vejle vs Randers
Superliga logo
Superliga
DK flagDenmark
Vejle crest
1 : 2
Randers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 14, 2024
Vejle Stadion
P. Kjærsgaard-Andersen

Attacking Momentum

Vejle crestRanders crest

Events

18'
GOAL icon
Daniel Höegh
(Ernest Agyiri)
26'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ebenezer Ofori
41'
YELLOWCARD icon
Stefan Velkov
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hamza Barry
(Ebenezer Ofori)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
German Onugkha
(Victor Lind)
57'
GOAL icon
Mohammed Fuseini
(M. Enggård)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stephen Odey
(Tammer Bany)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mike Themsen
(Ernest Agyiri)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marius Elvius
(Miiko Albornoz)
66'
GOAL icon
German Onugkha
(Anders Jacobsen)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Muamer Brajanac
(Mohammed Fuseini)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Enggård
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tobias Lauritsen
(Tyrese Francois)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hugo Andersson
(Lasso Coulibaly)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
52%
48%
Shots On Target
3
4
Shots Off Target
1
6
Shots Blocked
3
3
Corners
6
4
Fouls
11
7
Offsides
5
0
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Vejle logo
Vejle
3-4-2-1
Randers logo
Randers
4-4-2
1
Nathan Trott
13
Stefan Velkov
6
Raúl Albentosa
4
Oliver Provstgaard
14
Thomas Gundelund
15
Ebenezer Ofori
35
Tyrese Francois
3
Miiko Albornoz
19
Victor Lind
11
Musa Juwara
18
Anders Jacobsen
1
Patrik Carlgren
27
Oliver Olsen
3
Daniel Höegh
4
Wessel Dammers
15
Björn Kopplin
28
Lasso Coulibaly
8
M. Enggård
6
John Björkengren
21
Ernest Agyiri
19
Tammer Bany
77
Mohammed Fuseini
Vejle
5
Hamza Barry
9
German Onugkha
20
Denis Kolinger
22
Anders Sønderskov
23
Lasse Flø
25
Tobias Lauritsen
31
Igor Vekic
59
Marius Elvius
Randers
2
Jeppe Kudsk
5
Hugo Andersson
14
Frederik Lauenborg
23
Muamer Brajanac
24
Sabil Hansen
25
Oskar Snorre
53
Mike Themsen
90
Stephen Odey
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
36.34%
X
27.81%
2
35.85%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.84%
No
47.16%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.92%
No
27.08%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
46.74%
No
53.26%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.59%
No
74.41%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.58%
No
86.42%

About the football match Vejle against Randers

On Sunday April 14, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Vejle and Randers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Superliga. This encounter will take place at the significant Vejle Stadion, the home turf of Vejle. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Vejle Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nathan Trott, Miiko Albornoz, Oliver Provstgaard, Raúl Albentosa, Musa Juwara, Stefan Velkov, Thomas Gundelund, Ebenezer Ofori, Anders Jacobsen, Victor Lind, Tyrese Francois

  • Substitutes: Hamza Barry, German Onugkha, Denis Kolinger, Anders Sønderskov, Lasse Flø, Tobias Lauritsen, Igor Vekic, Marius Elvius

Randers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Patrik Carlgren, Daniel Höegh, Wessel Dammers, John Björkengren, M. Enggård, Björn Kopplin, Tammer Bany, Ernest Agyiri, Oliver Olsen, Lasso Coulibaly, Mohammed Fuseini

  • Substitutes: Jeppe Kudsk, Hugo Andersson, Frederik Lauenborg, Muamer Brajanac, Sabil Hansen, Oskar Snorre, Mike Themsen, Stephen Odey

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Vejle, the chance that we have calculated is 36.34%. This is based on old statistics from Vejle combined with the statistics from Randers. The chance that Randers will win the match, we have calculated at 35.85%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.81%.

Advertisement