Germany vs Ukraine, 2024-06-03T18:45:00.000Z

Germany vs Ukraine
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Germany crest
0 : 0
Ukraine crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday June 3, 2024
Max-Morlock-Platz

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
45.5%
X
23.81%
2
30.69%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.79%
No
40.21%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.8%
No
19.2%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.13%
No
40.87%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
37.25%
No
62.75%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.36%
No
77.64%

About the football match Germany against Ukraine

On Monday June 3, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Germany and Ukraine will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Max-Morlock-Platz, the home turf of Germany. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Germany, the chance that we have calculated is 45.5%. This is based on old statistics from Germany combined with the statistics from Ukraine. The chance that Ukraine will win the match, we have calculated at 30.69%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.81%.

Advertisement