Westerlo vs Mechelen, 2024-05-18T16:15:00.000Z

Westerlo vs Mechelen
Pro League logo
Pro League
BE flagBelgium
Westerlo crest
0 : 2
Mechelen crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday May 18, 2024
Het Kuipje
Matonga Simonini

Attacking Momentum

Westerlo crestMechelen crest

Events

25'
GOAL icon
Bilal Bafdili
(Kerim Mrabti)
28'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rob Schoofs
35'
VAR icon
Lucas Stassin
48'
VAR icon
B. Reynolds
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Allahyar Sayyadmanesh
(J. Alcócer)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kyan Vaesen
(Nicolas Madsen)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Geoffry Hairemans
(Patrick Pflücke)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Thomas Van den Keybus
(Doğucan Haspolat)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nikola Storm
(Bilal Bafdili)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rafik Belghali
(Kerim Mrabti)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Karol Borys
(Lucas Stassin)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Islam Slimani
(Lion Lauberbach)
90'
GOAL icon
Rafik Belghali
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jannes Van Hecke
(Ngal'ayel Mukau)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
2
7
Shots Off Target
8
10
Shots Blocked
2
2
Corners
10
5
Fouls
7
8
Offsides
4
1
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Westerlo logo
Westerlo
4-2-3-1
Mechelen logo
Mechelen
4-2-3-1
1
Sinan Bolat
22
B. Reynolds
46
A. Piedfort
24
R. Tagir
5
Jordan Bos
15
Sergiy Sydorchuk
6
Doğucan Haspolat
18
G. Yow
8
Nicolas Madsen
77
J. Alcócer
76
Lucas Stassin
15
Yannick Thoelen
23
Daam Foulon
42
Munashe Garananga
8
Mory Konaté
21
Boli Bolingoli
34
Ngal'ayel Mukau
35
Bilal Bafdili
77
Patrick Pflücke
16
Rob Schoofs
19
Kerim Mrabti
20
Lion Lauberbach
Westerlo
14
Kyan Vaesen
33
Roman Neustädter
25
T. Rommens
28
Karol Borys
32
Edisson Jordanov
30
Koen Van Langendonck
39
Thomas Van den Keybus
83
R. Smekens
90
Allahyar Sayyadmanesh
Mechelen
39
Isaac Asante
13
Islam Slimani
31
O. Annell
17
Rafik Belghali
7
Geoffry Hairemans
5
Sandy Walsh
11
Nikola Storm
6
Jannes Van Hecke
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
33.84%
X
24.41%
2
41.75%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
62.18%
No
37.82%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.49%
No
18.51%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.01%
No
39.99%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.83%
No
63.13%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.32%
No
77.68%

About the football match Westerlo against Mechelen

On Saturday May 18, 2024, precisely at 12:15 PM, Westerlo and Mechelen will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Pro League. This encounter will take place at the significant Het Kuipje, the home turf of Westerlo. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Westerlo Lineup

  • Starting XI: R. Tagir, Nicolas Madsen, Jordan Bos, G. Yow, B. Reynolds, Sinan Bolat, Doğucan Haspolat, A. Piedfort, Sergiy Sydorchuk, J. Alcócer, Lucas Stassin

  • Substitutes: Kyan Vaesen, Roman Neustädter, T. Rommens, Karol Borys, Edisson Jordanov, Koen Van Langendonck, Thomas Van den Keybus, R. Smekens, Allahyar Sayyadmanesh

Mechelen Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ngal'ayel Mukau, Rob Schoofs, Lion Lauberbach, Yannick Thoelen, Mory Konaté, Munashe Garananga, Bilal Bafdili, Daam Foulon, Patrick Pflücke, Boli Bolingoli, Kerim Mrabti

  • Substitutes: Isaac Asante, Islam Slimani, O. Annell, Rafik Belghali, Geoffry Hairemans, Sandy Walsh, Nikola Storm, Jannes Van Hecke

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Mechelen, the chance that we have calculated is 41.75%. This is based on old statistics from Mechelen combined with the statistics from Westerlo. The chance that Westerlo will win the match, we have calculated at 33.84%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.41%.

Advertisement