Mechelen vs Westerlo, 2024-04-13T16:15:00.000Z

Mechelen vs Westerlo
Pro League logo
Pro League
BE flagBelgium
Mechelen crest
3 : 2
Westerlo crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 13, 2024
AFAS-stadion Achter de Kazerne
A. Denil

Attacking Momentum

Mechelen crestWesterlo crest

Events

27'
GOAL icon
J. Alcócer
(G. Yow)
29'
GOAL icon
R. Vermant
(T. Rommens)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
R. Vermant
45'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
R. Vermant
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
T. Rommens
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bilal Bafdili
(Ngal'ayel Mukau)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nikola Storm
(Patrick Pflücke)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sandy Walsh
(Munashe Garananga)
56'
GOAL icon
Elias Cobbaut
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Roman Neustädter
(G. Yow)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sergiy Sydorchuk
(M. Frigan)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kyan Vaesen
(J. Alcócer)
66'
GOAL icon
Islam Slimani
(Nikola Storm)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Norman Bassette
(Geoffry Hairemans)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Boli Bolingoli
(Daam Foulon)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Edisson Jordanov
(T. Rommens)
90'
OWNGOAL icon
R. Tagir
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nicolas Madsen
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Allahyar Sayyadmanesh
(Nicolas Madsen)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nicolas Madsen
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Norman Bassette
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
64%
36%
Shots On Target
6
7
Shots Off Target
13
6
Shots Blocked
5
1
Corners
13
5
Fouls
13
7
Offsides
3
2
Yellow Cards
1
2
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Mechelen logo
Mechelen
5-3-2
Westerlo logo
Westerlo
4-4-2
1
Gaëtan Coucke
42
Munashe Garananga
27
David Bates
22
Elias Cobbaut
77
Patrick Pflücke
34
Ngal'ayel Mukau
16
Rob Schoofs
23
Daam Foulon
7
Geoffry Hairemans
19
Kerim Mrabti
13
Islam Slimani
1
Sinan Bolat
22
B. Reynolds
46
A. Piedfort
24
R. Tagir
25
T. Rommens
18
G. Yow
8
Nicolas Madsen
6
Doğucan Haspolat
77
J. Alcócer
9
M. Frigan
17
R. Vermant
Mechelen
15
Yannick Thoelen
21
Boli Bolingoli
8
Mory Konaté
11
Nikola Storm
35
Bilal Bafdili
70
Norman Bassette
20
Lion Lauberbach
5
Sandy Walsh
31
O. Annell
6
Jannes Van Hecke
Westerlo
15
Sergiy Sydorchuk
90
Allahyar Sayyadmanesh
39
Thomas Van den Keybus
76
Lucas Stassin
28
Karol Borys
30
Koen Van Langendonck
32
Edisson Jordanov
14
Kyan Vaesen
33
Roman Neustädter
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
54%
X
24.05%
2
21.95%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.36%
No
47.64%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.48%
No
24.52%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.44%
No
49.56%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.27%
No
70.73%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.6%
No
82.4%

About the football match Mechelen against Westerlo

On Saturday April 13, 2024, precisely at 12:15 PM, Mechelen and Westerlo will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Pro League. This encounter will take place at the significant AFAS-stadion Achter de Kazerne, the home turf of Mechelen. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Mechelen Lineup

  • Starting XI: Munashe Garananga, Rob Schoofs, Islam Slimani, Patrick Pflücke, David Bates, Daam Foulon, Gaëtan Coucke, Ngal'ayel Mukau, Geoffry Hairemans, Elias Cobbaut, Kerim Mrabti

  • Substitutes: Yannick Thoelen, Boli Bolingoli, Mory Konaté, Nikola Storm, Bilal Bafdili, Norman Bassette, Lion Lauberbach, Sandy Walsh, O. Annell, Jannes Van Hecke

Westerlo Lineup

  • Starting XI: R. Vermant, B. Reynolds, R. Tagir, J. Alcócer, Doğucan Haspolat, Sinan Bolat, T. Rommens, Nicolas Madsen, G. Yow, M. Frigan, A. Piedfort

  • Substitutes: Sergiy Sydorchuk, Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, Thomas Van den Keybus, Lucas Stassin, Karol Borys, Koen Van Langendonck, Edisson Jordanov, Kyan Vaesen, Roman Neustädter

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Mechelen, the chance that we have calculated is 54%. This is based on old statistics from Mechelen combined with the statistics from Westerlo. The chance that Westerlo will win the match, we have calculated at 21.95%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.05%.

Advertisement