Antwerp vs Cercle Brugge, 2024-05-12T16:30:00.000Z

Antwerp vs Cercle Brugge
Pro League logo
Pro League
BE flagBelgium
Antwerp crest
1 : 2
Cercle Brugge crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday May 12, 2024
Bosuilstadion
Bert Put
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Antwerp crestCercle Brugge crest

Events

33'
GOAL icon
Félix Lemaréchal
(K. Denkey)
44'
GOAL icon
K. Denkey
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Felipe Augusto
(A. Minda)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Owen Wijndal
(Jelle Bataille)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Doumbia
(Jurgen Ekkelenkamp)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
George Ilenikhena
(Chidera Ejuke)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Udoh
(Jacob Ondrejka)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Olaigbe
(H. Siquet)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Boris Popovic
(Félix Lemaréchal)
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Boris Popovic
79'
GOAL icon
Gyrano Kerk
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Felipe Augusto
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mandela Keita
(Ritchie De Laet)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Senna Miangue
(Thibo Somers)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
V. Udoh
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Abdoul Kader Ouattara
(K. Denkey)
91'
YELLOWCARD icon
V. Udoh
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
58%
42%
Shots On Target
4
5
Shots Off Target
6
6
Shots Blocked
6
2
Corners
6
2
Fouls
9
13
Offsides
5
4
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Antwerp logo
Antwerp
4-2-3-1
Cercle Brugge logo
Cercle Brugge
4-2-3-1
91
S. Lammens
2
Ritchie De Laet
23
Toby Alderweireld
33
Z. Van Den Bosch
34
Jelle Bataille
8
Alhassan Yusuf
7
Gyrano Kerk
24
Jurgen Ekkelenkamp
17
Jacob Ondrejka
19
Chidera Ejuke
10
Michel-Ange Balikwisha
1
Warleson
41
H. Siquet
66
Christiaan Ravych
4
Jesper Daland
22
Leonardo Lopes
17
Abu Francis
28
Hannes Van Der Bruggen
11
A. Minda
6
Félix Lemaréchal
34
Thibo Somers
9
K. Denkey
Antwerp
9
George Ilenikhena
60
V. Udoh
27
Mandela Keita
5
Owen Wijndal
44
Soumaïla Coulibaly
81
N. Devalckeneer
84
M. Doumbia
46
M. Smits
87
Davino Verhulst
Cercle Brugge
99
Abdoul Kader Ouattara
18
Senna Miangue
8
Erick
19
K. Olaigbe
77
J. Semedo Varela
10
Felipe Augusto
5
Boris Popovic
21
Maxime Delanghe
76
J. Lietaert
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
48.38%
X
24.94%
2
26.68%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.9%
No
44.1%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.75%
No
22.25%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.65%
No
45.35%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.05%
No
67.95%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.89%
No
81.11%

About the football match Antwerp against Cercle Brugge

On Sunday May 12, 2024, precisely at 12:30 PM, Antwerp and Cercle Brugge will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Pro League. This encounter will take place at the significant Bosuilstadion, the home turf of Antwerp. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Antwerp Lineup

  • Starting XI: Toby Alderweireld, Z. Van Den Bosch, Jacob Ondrejka, Michel-Ange Balikwisha, Jelle Bataille, Ritchie De Laet, Chidera Ejuke, Gyrano Kerk, Jurgen Ekkelenkamp, S. Lammens, Alhassan Yusuf

  • Substitutes: George Ilenikhena, V. Udoh, Mandela Keita, Owen Wijndal, Soumaïla Coulibaly, N. Devalckeneer, M. Doumbia, M. Smits, Davino Verhulst

Cercle Brugge Lineup

  • Starting XI: Félix Lemaréchal, Abu Francis, Warleson, Jesper Daland, Christiaan Ravych, K. Denkey, Thibo Somers, Leonardo Lopes, H. Siquet, Hannes Van Der Bruggen, A. Minda

  • Substitutes: Abdoul Kader Ouattara, Senna Miangue, Erick, K. Olaigbe, J. Semedo Varela, Felipe Augusto, Boris Popovic, Maxime Delanghe, J. Lietaert

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Antwerp, the chance that we have calculated is 48.38%. This is based on old statistics from Antwerp combined with the statistics from Cercle Brugge. The chance that Cercle Brugge will win the match, we have calculated at 26.68%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.94%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Antwerp and Cercle Brugge can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement