Club Brugge vs Antwerp, 2024-04-14T11:30:00.000Z

Club Brugge vs Antwerp
Pro League logo
Pro League
BE flagBelgium
Club Brugge crest
3 : 0
Antwerp crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 14, 2024
Jan Breydelstadion
B. Van Driessche
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Club Brugge crestAntwerp crest

Events

44'
GOAL icon
Raphael Onyedika
(J. Ordoñez)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mark van Bommel
49'
YELLOWCARD icon
Igor Thiago
51'
YELLOWCARD icon
Raphael Onyedika
60'
GOAL icon
Michal Skoras
(B. Meijer)
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Michel-Ange Balikwisha
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
George Ilenikhena
(Hugo Vetlesen)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ferran Jutglà
(Jurgen Ekkelenkamp)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ritchie De Laet
(Michal Skoras)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jacob Ondrejka
(Jelle Bataille)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Éder Balanta
(Chidera Ejuke)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Philip Zinckernagel
(A. Nusa)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Michel-Ange Balikwisha
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Valencia
(Alhassan Yusuf)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Sabbe
(Maxim De Cuyper)
90'
GOAL icon
Philip Zinckernagel
(Ferran Jutglà)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
42%
58%
Shots On Target
7
3
Shots Off Target
2
2
Shots Blocked
5
3
Corners
5
3
Fouls
10
14
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Club Brugge logo
Club Brugge
4-3-3
Antwerp logo
Antwerp
4-3-3
29
Nordin Jackers
55
Maxim De Cuyper
4
J. Ordoñez
44
Brandon Mechele
14
B. Meijer
10
Hugo Vetlesen
15
Raphael Onyedika
20
Hans Vanaken
8
Michal Skoras
99
Igor Thiago
32
A. Nusa
91
S. Lammens
34
Jelle Bataille
33
Z. Van Den Bosch
23
Toby Alderweireld
5
Owen Wijndal
27
Mandela Keita
24
Jurgen Ekkelenkamp
8
Alhassan Yusuf
19
Chidera Ejuke
18
Vincent Janssen
10
Michel-Ange Balikwisha
Club Brugge
62
Shion Homma
9
Ferran Jutglà
39
Éder Balanta
64
K. Sabbe
77
Philip Zinckernagel
21
Josef Bursik
33
Nick Shinton
28
Dedryck Boyata
68
C. Talbi
Antwerp
2
Ritchie De Laet
9
George Ilenikhena
17
Jacob Ondrejka
44
Soumaïla Coulibaly
6
E. Matazo
7
Gyrano Kerk
84
M. Doumbia
55
A. Valencia
81
N. Devalckeneer
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
55.98%
X
23.68%
2
20.34%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.56%
No
46.44%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.56%
No
22.44%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.76%
No
46.24%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.01%
No
68.99%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.15%
No
81.85%

About the football match Club Brugge against Antwerp

On Sunday April 14, 2024, precisely at 7:30 AM, Club Brugge and Antwerp will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Pro League. This encounter will take place at the significant Jan Breydelstadion, the home turf of Club Brugge. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Club Brugge Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nordin Jackers, Brandon Mechele, Maxim De Cuyper, J. Ordoñez, Hans Vanaken, Hugo Vetlesen, Raphael Onyedika, Michal Skoras, Igor Thiago, A. Nusa, B. Meijer

  • Substitutes: Shion Homma, Ferran Jutglà, Éder Balanta, K. Sabbe, Philip Zinckernagel, Josef Bursik, Nick Shinton, Dedryck Boyata, C. Talbi

Antwerp Lineup

  • Starting XI: Z. Van Den Bosch, Jurgen Ekkelenkamp, Alhassan Yusuf, Vincent Janssen, S. Lammens, Toby Alderweireld, Owen Wijndal, Jelle Bataille, Mandela Keita, Michel-Ange Balikwisha, Chidera Ejuke

  • Substitutes: Ritchie De Laet, George Ilenikhena, Jacob Ondrejka, Soumaïla Coulibaly, E. Matazo, Gyrano Kerk, M. Doumbia, A. Valencia, N. Devalckeneer

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Club Brugge, the chance that we have calculated is 55.98%. This is based on old statistics from Club Brugge combined with the statistics from Antwerp. The chance that Antwerp will win the match, we have calculated at 20.34%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.68%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Club Brugge and Antwerp can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement