LASK Linz vs Hartberg, 2024-04-21T12:30:00.000Z

LASK Linz vs Hartberg
Admiral Bundesliga logo
Admiral Bundesliga
AT flagAustria
LASK Linz crest
1 : 3
Hartberg crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 21, 2024
TGW Arena
S. Barmaksiz

Attacking Momentum

LASK Linz crestHartberg crest

Events

22'
GOAL icon
Jürgen Heil
(Donis Avdijaj)
32'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sascha Horvath
(Branko Jovicic)
37'
YELLOWCARD icon
George Bello
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Paul Komposch
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Moses Usor
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sascha Horvath
44'
GOAL icon
Maximilian Entrup
(M. Sangaré)
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
Maximilian Fillafer
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Ljubičić
57'
GOAL icon
Florian Flecker
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lenny Pintor
(Moses Usor)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dominik Prokop
(Maximilian Fillafer)
75'
GOAL icon
Dominik Prokop
(Dominik Frieser)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Havel
(Marin Ljubicic)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maksym Taloverov
(Felix Luckeneder)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adil Taoui
(Valon Berisha)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Julian Halwachs
(M. Sangaré)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Michael Steinwender
(Dominik Frieser)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Angelo Brückner
(Donis Avdijaj)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
O. Diakité
(Tobias Kainz)
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Thomas Sageder
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
65%
35%
Shots On Target
3
3
Shots Off Target
4
4
Shots Blocked
7
3
Corners
9
2
Fouls
14
9
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
4
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

LASK Linz logo
LASK Linz
3-4-3
Hartberg logo
Hartberg
4-1-4-1
1
Tobias Lawal
5
Philipp Ziereis
16
Andrés Andrade
33
Felix Luckeneder
22
Filip Stojkovic
18
Branko Jovicic
14
Valon Berisha
2
George Bello
17
Moses Usor
9
Marin Ljubicic
29
Florian Flecker
1
Raphael Sallinger
28
Jürgen Heil
14
Paul Komposch
5
I. Bowat
20
Manuel Pfeifer
23
Tobias Kainz
33
Dominik Frieser
10
Donis Avdijaj
45
M. Sangaré
37
Maximilian Fillafer
11
Maximilian Entrup
LASK Linz
4
Maksym Taloverov
19
Lenny Pintor
24
Elias Havel
25
Sanoussy Ba
28
Jörg Siebenhandl
30
Sascha Horvath
44
Adil Taoui
Hartberg
3
Angelo Brückner
12
Michael Steinwender
25
Julian Halwachs
27
Dominik Prokop
32
O. Diakité
39
Tobias Knoflach
95
Damjan Kovacevic
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
46.84%
X
26.54%
2
26.62%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.79%
No
46.21%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.65%
No
24.35%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.88%
No
49.12%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.78%
No
70.19%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.37%
No
83.63%

About the football match LASK Linz against Hartberg

On Sunday April 21, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, LASK Linz and Hartberg will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Admiral Bundesliga. This encounter will take place at the significant TGW Arena, the home turf of LASK Linz. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

LASK Linz Lineup

  • Starting XI: Tobias Lawal, George Bello, Philipp Ziereis, Marin Ljubicic, Valon Berisha, Andrés Andrade, Moses Usor, Branko Jovicic, Filip Stojkovic, Florian Flecker, Felix Luckeneder

  • Substitutes: Maksym Taloverov, Lenny Pintor, Elias Havel, Sanoussy Ba, Jörg Siebenhandl, Sascha Horvath, Adil Taoui

Hartberg Lineup

  • Starting XI: Raphael Sallinger, I. Bowat, Donis Avdijaj, Maximilian Entrup, Paul Komposch, Manuel Pfeifer, Tobias Kainz, Jürgen Heil, Dominik Frieser, Maximilian Fillafer, M. Sangaré

  • Substitutes: Angelo Brückner, Michael Steinwender, Julian Halwachs, Dominik Prokop, O. Diakité, Tobias Knoflach, Damjan Kovacevic

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is LASK Linz, the chance that we have calculated is 46.84%. This is based on old statistics from LASK Linz combined with the statistics from Hartberg. The chance that Hartberg will win the match, we have calculated at 26.62%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.54%.

Advertisement