Hartberg vs Sturm Graz, 2024-04-14T12:30:00.000Z

Hartberg vs Sturm Graz
Admiral Bundesliga logo
Admiral Bundesliga
AT flagAustria
Hartberg crest
1 : 3
Sturm Graz crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 14, 2024
PROfertil ARENA
A. Kijas

Attacking Momentum

Hartberg crestSturm Graz crest

Events

9'
GOAL icon
Alexander Prass
(Tomi Horvat)
48'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dominik Prokop
63'
PENALTY icon
Otar Kiteishvili
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Jatta
(W. Bøving)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ruben Providence
(O. Diakité)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tobias Kainz
(Dominik Prokop)
73'
GOAL icon
Donis Avdijaj
(Jürgen Heil)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Camara
(M. Biereth)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Schnegg
(Tomi Horvat)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maximilian Fillafer
(M. Sangaré)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Damjan Kovacevic
(Dominik Frieser)
90'
GOAL icon
Jon Gorenc Stankovic
(Otar Kiteishvili)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stefan Hierländer
(Otar Kiteishvili)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
60%
40%
Shots On Target
3
5
Shots Off Target
4
5
Shots Blocked
1
0
Corners
4
5
Fouls
10
12
Offsides
0
6
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Hartberg logo
Hartberg
4-1-4-1
Sturm Graz logo
Sturm Graz
4-3-1-2
1
Raphael Sallinger
28
Jürgen Heil
14
Paul Komposch
5
I. Bowat
20
Manuel Pfeifer
32
O. Diakité
27
Dominik Prokop
33
Dominik Frieser
45
M. Sangaré
10
Donis Avdijaj
11
Maximilian Entrup
16
Vitezslav Jaros
22
Jusuf Gazibegovic
42
David Affengruber
5
Gregory Wüthrich
24
Dimitri Lavalée
19
Tomi Horvat
4
Jon Gorenc Stankovic
8
Alexander Prass
10
Otar Kiteishvili
18
M. Biereth
15
W. Bøving
Hartberg
12
Michael Steinwender
23
Tobias Kainz
25
Julian Halwachs
37
Maximilian Fillafer
39
Tobias Knoflach
70
Ruben Providence
95
Damjan Kovacevic
Sturm Graz
2
M. Johnston
20
S. Jatta
25
Stefan Hierländer
28
David Schnegg
31
L. Marić
35
N. Geyrhofer
36
A. Camara
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
22.34%
X
24.82%
2
52.84%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.66%
No
50.34%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.33%
No
26.67%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
47.8%
No
52.2%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.4%
No
73.6%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.44%
No
84.56%

About the football match Hartberg against Sturm Graz

On Sunday April 14, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, Hartberg and Sturm Graz will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Admiral Bundesliga. This encounter will take place at the significant PROfertil ARENA, the home turf of Hartberg. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Hartberg Lineup

  • Starting XI: Raphael Sallinger, I. Bowat, Donis Avdijaj, Maximilian Entrup, Paul Komposch, Manuel Pfeifer, Dominik Prokop, Jürgen Heil, O. Diakité, Dominik Frieser, M. Sangaré

  • Substitutes: Michael Steinwender, Tobias Kainz, Julian Halwachs, Maximilian Fillafer, Tobias Knoflach, Ruben Providence, Damjan Kovacevic

Sturm Graz Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jon Gorenc Stankovic, Gregory Wüthrich, Alexander Prass, Otar Kiteishvili, W. Bøving, Vitezslav Jaros, M. Biereth, Tomi Horvat, Jusuf Gazibegovic, Dimitri Lavalée, David Affengruber

  • Substitutes: M. Johnston, S. Jatta, Stefan Hierländer, David Schnegg, L. Marić, N. Geyrhofer, A. Camara

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sturm Graz, the chance that we have calculated is 52.84%. This is based on old statistics from Sturm Graz combined with the statistics from Hartberg. The chance that Hartberg will win the match, we have calculated at 22.34%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.82%.

Advertisement