Austria Klagenfurt vs Hartberg, 2024-04-07T12:30:00.000Z

Austria Klagenfurt vs Hartberg
Admiral Bundesliga logo
Admiral Bundesliga
AT flagAustria
Austria Klagenfurt crest
2 : 2
Hartberg crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 7, 2024
Wörthersee Stadion
Florian Jäger

Attacking Momentum

Austria Klagenfurt crestHartberg crest

Events

25'
PENALTY icon
Maximilian Entrup
28'
GOAL icon
Kosmas Gezos
(Nicolas Wimmer)
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
N. Binder
40'
YELLOWCARD icon
Christopher Cvetko
45'
GOAL icon
Dominik Prokop
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ruben Providence
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonas Arweiler
(Sinan Karweina)
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Phillip Menzel
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andy Irving
(Max Besuschkow)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aaron Sky Schwarz
(Christopher Cvetko)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mark Jackson
(Jannik Thomas Robatsch)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mario Kröpfl
(Ruben Providence)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jürgen Heil
76'
VAR_CARD
Jürgen Heil
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maximilian Fillafer
(Dominik Frieser)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Thomas Rotter
(Dominik Prokop)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Florian Jaritz
(Till Schumacher)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Julian Halwachs
(Tobias Kainz)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Raphael Sallinger
90'
PENALTY icon
Andy Irving
0'
YELLOWCARD icon
Peter Pacult
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
4
5
Shots Off Target
6
7
Shots Blocked
3
4
Corners
4
5
Fouls
12
18
Offsides
6
2
Yellow Cards
3
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Austria Klagenfurt logo
Austria Klagenfurt
4-3-3
Hartberg logo
Hartberg
4-1-4-1
13
Phillip Menzel
8
Kosmas Gezos
37
Nicolas Wimmer
34
Jannik Thomas Robatsch
20
Rico Benatelli
2
Solomon Bonnah
23
Max Besuschkow
14
Christopher Cvetko
33
Till Schumacher
9
N. Binder
10
Sinan Karweina
1
Raphael Sallinger
28
Jürgen Heil
14
Paul Komposch
12
Michael Steinwender
5
I. Bowat
32
O. Diakité
33
Dominik Frieser
27
Dominik Prokop
23
Tobias Kainz
70
Ruben Providence
11
Maximilian Entrup
Austria Klagenfurt
1
Marco Knaller
4
Nikola Đorić
7
Florian Jaritz
19
Andy Irving
24
Mark Jackson
39
Jonas Arweiler
77
Aaron Sky Schwarz
Hartberg
3
Angelo Brückner
17
Mario Kröpfl
25
Julian Halwachs
26
M. Hutter
31
Thomas Rotter
37
Maximilian Fillafer
39
Tobias Knoflach
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
41.64%
X
26.52%
2
31.84%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.25%
No
45.75%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.84%
No
25.16%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.01%
No
51.99%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.57%
No
72.43%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.74%
No
84.26%

About the football match Austria Klagenfurt against Hartberg

On Sunday April 7, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, Austria Klagenfurt and Hartberg will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Admiral Bundesliga. This encounter will take place at the significant Wörthersee Stadion, the home turf of Austria Klagenfurt. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Austria Klagenfurt Lineup

  • Starting XI: Solomon Bonnah, Kosmas Gezos, N. Binder, Sinan Karweina, Phillip Menzel, Christopher Cvetko, Rico Benatelli, Max Besuschkow, Till Schumacher, Jannik Thomas Robatsch, Nicolas Wimmer

  • Substitutes: Marco Knaller, Nikola Đorić, Florian Jaritz, Andy Irving, Mark Jackson, Jonas Arweiler, Aaron Sky Schwarz

Hartberg Lineup

  • Starting XI: Raphael Sallinger, I. Bowat, Maximilian Entrup, Michael Steinwender, Paul Komposch, Tobias Kainz, Dominik Prokop, Jürgen Heil, O. Diakité, Dominik Frieser, Ruben Providence

  • Substitutes: Angelo Brückner, Mario Kröpfl, Julian Halwachs, M. Hutter, Thomas Rotter, Maximilian Fillafer, Tobias Knoflach

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Austria Klagenfurt, the chance that we have calculated is 41.64%. This is based on old statistics from Austria Klagenfurt combined with the statistics from Hartberg. The chance that Hartberg will win the match, we have calculated at 31.84%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.52%.

Advertisement