Hartberg vs Rapid Vienna, 2024-03-31T12:30:00.000Z

Hartberg vs Rapid Vienna
Admiral Bundesliga logo
Admiral Bundesliga
AT flagAustria
Hartberg crest
0 : 3
Rapid Vienna crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday March 31, 2024
PROfertil ARENA

Attacking Momentum

Hartberg crestRapid Vienna crest

Events

3'
GOAL icon
Marco Grüll
(Isak Jansson)
30'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jürgen Heil
43'
PENALTY icon
Marco Grüll
42'
VAR icon
Jonas Auer
52'
YELLOWCARD icon
Manuel Pfeifer
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tobias Kainz
(O. Diakité)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dominik Frieser
(Ruben Providence)
69'
YELLOWCARD icon
Maximilian Entrup
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Seydi
(Isak Jansson)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
N. Sattlberger
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Donis Avdijaj
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maximilian Fillafer
(Dominik Prokop)
80'
GOAL icon
Marco Grüll
(Christoph Lang)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Angelo Brückner
(Jürgen Heil)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Kasanwirjo
(M. Oswald)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fally Mayulu
(Marco Grüll)
88'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Donis Avdijaj
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Roman Kerschbaum
(N. Sattlberger)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Živković
(Christoph Lang)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Sangaré
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
52%
48%
Shots On Target
1
5
Shots Off Target
2
2
Shots Blocked
3
3
Corners
1
7
Fouls
11
11
Offsides
3
2
Yellow Cards
4
1
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Hartberg logo
Hartberg
4-1-4-1
Rapid Vienna logo
Rapid Vienna
4-2-3-1
1
Raphael Sallinger
28
Jürgen Heil
14
Paul Komposch
12
Michael Steinwender
20
Manuel Pfeifer
32
O. Diakité
70
Ruben Providence
10
Donis Avdijaj
45
M. Sangaré
27
Dominik Prokop
11
Maximilian Entrup
45
Niklas Hedl
28
M. Oswald
43
Leopold Querfeld
15
Terence Kongolo
23
Jonas Auer
8
Lukas Grgic
34
N. Sattlberger
10
Christoph Lang
18
Matthias Seidl
22
Isak Jansson
27
Marco Grüll
3
Hartberg
3
Angelo Brückner
23
Tobias Kainz
25
Julian Halwachs
31
Thomas Rotter
33
Dominik Frieser
37
Maximilian Fillafer
39
Tobias Knoflach
Rapid Vienna
5
Roman Kerschbaum
6
N. Kasanwirjo
17
Fally Mayulu
20
Maximilian Hofmann
25
Paul Gartler
49
J. Živković
57
I. Seydi
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
26.59%
X
26.45%
2
46.96%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.62%
No
50.38%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.42%
No
27.58%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
47.5%
No
52.5%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.14%
No
73.86%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.06%
No
84.94%

About the football match Hartberg against Rapid Vienna

On Sunday March 31, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, Hartberg and Rapid Vienna will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Admiral Bundesliga. This encounter will take place at the significant PROfertil ARENA, the home turf of Hartberg. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Hartberg Lineup

  • Starting XI: Raphael Sallinger, Donis Avdijaj, Maximilian Entrup, Michael Steinwender, Paul Komposch, Manuel Pfeifer, Dominik Prokop, Jürgen Heil, O. Diakité, M. Sangaré, Ruben Providence

  • Substitutes: Angelo Brückner, Tobias Kainz, Julian Halwachs, Thomas Rotter, Dominik Frieser, Maximilian Fillafer, Tobias Knoflach

Rapid Vienna Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lukas Grgic, Christoph Lang, Terence Kongolo, Matthias Seidl, Isak Jansson, Jonas Auer, Marco Grüll, M. Oswald, N. Sattlberger, Leopold Querfeld, Niklas Hedl

  • Substitutes: Roman Kerschbaum, N. Kasanwirjo, Fally Mayulu, Maximilian Hofmann, Paul Gartler, J. Živković, I. Seydi

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Rapid Vienna, the chance that we have calculated is 46.96%. This is based on old statistics from Rapid Vienna combined with the statistics from Hartberg. The chance that Hartberg will win the match, we have calculated at 26.59%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.45%.

Advertisement