Senegal vs Gabon, 2024-03-22T19:30:00.000Z

Senegal vs Gabon
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Senegal crest
3 : 0
Gabon crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday March 22, 2024
Stade Léopold Sédar Senghor
S. Frappart

Attacking Momentum

Senegal crestGabon crest

Events

12'
OWNGOAL icon
Aaron Appindangoyé
34'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bamba Dieng
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Abdoulaye Seck
43'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Loufilou
44'
GOAL icon
M. Faye
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pathé Ciss
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Boulaye Dia
(Nicolas Jackson)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Habib Diallo
(Bamba Dieng)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sadio Mané
(Iliman Ndiaye)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Matouti
(David Sambissa)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alex Moucketou-Moussounda
(Aaron Appindangoyé)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Axel Méyé
(Orphé Mbina)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Oyono
(S. Essono)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Sano
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Habib Diarra
(Pape Matar Sarr)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dion Lopy
(Ismaïla Sarr)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Bocoum
(C. Loufilou)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ismail Jakobs
(M. Faye)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Moussango
(Shavy Babicka)
90'
GOAL icon
Sadio Mané
(Habib Diallo)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
3
0
Shots Off Target
6
1
Corners
8
4
Yellow Cards
4
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Senegal logo
Senegal
3-4-3
Gabon logo
Gabon
4-5-1
23
Mory Diaw
4
Abdoulaye Seck
29
S. Sano
12
M. Faye
18
Ismaïla Sarr
25
M. Camara
11
Pathé Ciss
17
Pape Matar Sarr
15
Bamba Dieng
13
Iliman Ndiaye
7
Nicolas Jackson
1
A. Ngoubi
20
S. Essono
2
Aaron Appindangoyé
5
Bruno Ecuele Manga
6
U. Mboula
7
David Sambissa
13
M. Biteghé
8
C. Loufilou
18
Mario Lemina
10
Shavy Babicka
9
Orphé Mbina
Senegal
1
Seny Dieng
2
Formose Mendy
5
Idrissa Gueye
9
Boulaye Dia
10
Sadio Mané
14
Ismail Jakobs
16
Edouard Mendy
19
M. Niakhaté
20
Habib Diallo
21
Habib Diarra
24
Dion Lopy
30
Rassoul Ndiaye
Gabon
3
Junhior Aubiang
4
Alex Moucketou-Moussounda
11
Axel Méyé
12
Lionel Obame
14
E. Bocoum
15
Y. M'Bemba
16
Loïc-Frédéric Owono Ella
17
E. Matouti
19
J. Ekomié
21
J. Oyono
22
V. Lemboma
23
L. Mbaba
24
B. Nziengui
25
J. Moussango
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
66.75%
X
22.1%
2
11.14%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
39.65%
No
60.35%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
69.32%
No
30.68%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
42.96%
No
57.04%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
22.03%
No
77.97%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.45%
No
86.55%

About the football match Senegal against Gabon

On Friday March 22, 2024, precisely at 3:30 PM, Senegal and Gabon will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Stade Léopold Sédar Senghor, the home turf of Senegal. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Senegal Lineup

  • Starting XI: Abdoulaye Seck, Nicolas Jackson, Pathé Ciss, M. Faye, Iliman Ndiaye, Bamba Dieng, Pape Matar Sarr, Ismaïla Sarr, Mory Diaw, M. Camara, S. Sano

  • Substitutes: Seny Dieng, Formose Mendy, Idrissa Gueye, Boulaye Dia, Sadio Mané, Ismail Jakobs, Edouard Mendy, M. Niakhaté, Habib Diallo, Habib Diarra, Dion Lopy, Rassoul Ndiaye

Gabon Lineup

  • Starting XI: A. Ngoubi, Aaron Appindangoyé, Bruno Ecuele Manga, U. Mboula, David Sambissa, C. Loufilou, Orphé Mbina, Shavy Babicka, M. Biteghé, Mario Lemina, S. Essono

  • Substitutes: Junhior Aubiang, Alex Moucketou-Moussounda, Axel Méyé, Lionel Obame, E. Bocoum, Y. M'Bemba, Loïc-Frédéric Owono Ella, E. Matouti, J. Ekomié, J. Oyono, V. Lemboma, L. Mbaba, B. Nziengui, J. Moussango

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Senegal, the chance that we have calculated is 66.75%. This is based on old statistics from Senegal combined with the statistics from Gabon. The chance that Gabon will win the match, we have calculated at 11.14%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.1%.

Advertisement