Western Mass Pioneers vs Union Omaha, 2024-03-21T23:30:00.000Z

Western Mass Pioneers vs Union Omaha
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Western Mass Pioneers crest
0 : 4
Union Omaha crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday March 21, 2024
Lusitano Stadium

Attacking Momentum

Western Mass Pioneers crestUnion Omaha crest

Events

4'
GOAL icon
J. Gallardo
(J. Gómez)
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
K. Rose
51'
YELLOWCARD icon
Santiago Blasco
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Camacho
(K. Rose)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
B. Knapp
(M. Rodríguez)
67'
GOAL icon
Steevan dos Santos
(Pedro Dolabella)
73'
GOAL icon
J. Gallardo
(L. Mastrantonio)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Hicks
(T. Duben)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Beeston
(J. Calvo)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Aoumaich
(Pedro Dolabella)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Jiba
(W. Perkins)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Matera
(Santiago Blasco)
89'
GOAL icon
J. Gallardo
(M. Bronnik)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
T. Wadas
(B. Awashie)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Bronnik
(Steevan dos Santos)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
0
13
Shots Off Target
0
6
Shots Blocked
1
1
Corners
0
6
Fouls
8
12
Offsides
0
3
Yellow Cards
2
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Western Mass Pioneers logo
Western Mass Pioneers
4-2-3-1
Union Omaha logo
Union Omaha
4-2-3-1
1
G. Cersosimo
6
J. Koduah
2
A. Talabi
3
Kerman Sukia
20
J. Calvo
11
Javier González
8
Santiago Blasco
7
Horacio Benincasa
10
B. Awashie
19
K. Rose
21
J. Schlingmann
24
R. Nuhu
22
W. Perkins
2
M. Jérôme
4
L. Mastrantonio
3
B. Malone
8
N. Nortey
21
J. Gómez
99
M. Rodríguez
9
Pedro Dolabella
7
J. Gallardo
3
10
Steevan dos Santos
Western Mass Pioneers
4
M. Matera
5
T. Quiterio
12
A. Shea
13
C. Hicks
16
Mohamed Yousef
18
T. Wadas
24
A. Camacho
Union Omaha
5
M. Milanese
13
A. Holt
15
B. Knapp
18
M. Bronnik
27
R. Jiba
33
A. Aoumaich
36
W. Lapsley
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
22.83%
X
23.58%
2
53.59%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.1%
No
46.9%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.65%
No
22.35%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.86%
No
47.14%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.08%
No
68.92%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.8%
No
80.2%

About the football match Western Mass Pioneers against Union Omaha

On Thursday March 21, 2024, precisely at 7:30 PM, Western Mass Pioneers and Union Omaha will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant Lusitano Stadium, the home turf of Western Mass Pioneers. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Western Mass Pioneers Lineup

  • Starting XI: G. Cersosimo, A. Talabi, Kerman Sukia, J. Koduah, Horacio Benincasa, Santiago Blasco, B. Awashie, Javier González, K. Rose, J. Calvo, J. Schlingmann

  • Substitutes: M. Matera, T. Quiterio, A. Shea, C. Hicks, Mohamed Yousef, T. Wadas, A. Camacho

Union Omaha Lineup

  • Starting XI: M. Jérôme, B. Malone, L. Mastrantonio, J. Gallardo, N. Nortey, Pedro Dolabella, Steevan dos Santos, J. Gómez, W. Perkins, R. Nuhu, M. Rodríguez

  • Substitutes: M. Milanese, A. Holt, B. Knapp, M. Bronnik, R. Jiba, A. Aoumaich, W. Lapsley

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Union Omaha, the chance that we have calculated is 53.59%. This is based on old statistics from Union Omaha combined with the statistics from Western Mass Pioneers. The chance that Western Mass Pioneers will win the match, we have calculated at 22.83%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.58%.

Advertisement