Chattanooga Red Wolves vs Brockton, 2024-03-21T23:30:00.000Z

Chattanooga Red Wolves vs Brockton
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Chattanooga Red Wolves crest
4 : 2
Brockton crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday March 21, 2024
David Stanton Field At CCS

Attacking Momentum

Chattanooga Red Wolves crestBrockton crest

Events

22'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Moura
26'
PENALTY icon
O. Hernández
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
R. Delgado
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
O. Gómez
(Lucas Coutinho)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Monteiro
(P. Goncalves)
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
Totti
52'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Tavares
(Antonio Correia)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Mensah
(S. Cvetanović)
65'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. Monteiro
66'
PENALTY icon
C. Marsh
68'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Folla
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Lukic
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Tavares
(R. Delgado)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Lukic
(C. Marsh)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Z. Fonseca
76'
REDCARD icon
O. Gómez
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
G. Fernandes
(M. Malango)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Roberts
(Y. Paez)
89'
GOAL icon
Totti
(J. Tavares)
90'
GOAL icon
Leonardo Teixeira
(M. Tavares)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Alves
(M. Andrade)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leonardo Teixeira
(M. Castellon)
95'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Tavares
105'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Roberts
112'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Barbosa
(S. Teixeira)
116'
GOAL icon
R. Mensah
(S. Lukic)
120'
GOAL icon
R. Mensah
(O. Hernández)
120'
YELLOWCARD icon
T. Trilk
120'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Guerrero
(O. Hernández)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
48%
52%
Shots On Target
7
6
Shots Off Target
4
6
Shots Blocked
2
4
Corners
3
6
Fouls
19
18
Offsides
4
1
Yellow Cards
3
6
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Chattanooga Red Wolves logo
Chattanooga Red Wolves
4-1-4-1
Brockton logo
Brockton
5-3-2
15
T. Trilk
14
P. Hernández
5
L. Folla
4
D. Watters
7
Y. Paez
6
L. Plascencia
13
O. Hernández
11
C. Marsh
9
Lucas Coutinho
10
M. Malango
50
S. Cvetanović
1
C. Moura
4
S. Teixeira
3
P. Goncalves
25
Totti
7
R. Delgado
5
M. Castellon
6
M. Andrade
10
Rilton Carvalho
8
Mokhtar Belkhiter
93
Antonio Correia
9
Z. Fonseca
Chattanooga Red Wolves
1
T. Bush
3
J. Roberts
17
O. Gómez
19
G. Fernandes
20
R. Mensah
22
S. Lukic
34
F. Guerrero
Brockton
11
M. Tavares
13
E. Barbosa
17
Leonardo Teixeira
18
D. Monteiro
20
E. Alves
30
Joseano Paulo Tavares
99
B. Barros
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
69.17%
X
16.34%
2
14.49%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.74%
No
40.26%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
86.14%
No
13.86%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
69.06%
No
30.94%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
48.36%
No
51.64%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
33.97%
No
66.03%

About the football match Chattanooga Red Wolves against Brockton

On Thursday March 21, 2024, precisely at 7:30 PM, Chattanooga Red Wolves and Brockton will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant David Stanton Field At CCS, the home turf of Chattanooga Red Wolves. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Chattanooga Red Wolves Lineup

  • Starting XI: D. Watters, L. Folla, L. Plascencia, Y. Paez, Lucas Coutinho, M. Malango, C. Marsh, O. Hernández, P. Hernández, T. Trilk, S. Cvetanović

  • Substitutes: T. Bush, J. Roberts, O. Gómez, G. Fernandes, R. Mensah, S. Lukic, F. Guerrero

Brockton Lineup

  • Starting XI: C. Moura, P. Goncalves, S. Teixeira, M. Castellon, M. Andrade, R. Delgado, Mokhtar Belkhiter, Z. Fonseca, Rilton Carvalho, Totti, Antonio Correia

  • Substitutes: M. Tavares, E. Barbosa, Leonardo Teixeira, D. Monteiro, E. Alves, Joseano Paulo Tavares, B. Barros

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Chattanooga Red Wolves, the chance that we have calculated is 69.17%. This is based on old statistics from Chattanooga Red Wolves combined with the statistics from Brockton. The chance that Brockton will win the match, we have calculated at 14.49%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 16.34%.

Advertisement