Irvine Zeta vs MesoAmerica, 2024-03-21T02:30:00.000Z

Irvine Zeta vs MesoAmerica
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Irvine Zeta crest
1 : 0
MesoAmerica crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday March 20, 2024

Attacking Momentum

Irvine Zeta crestMesoAmerica crest

Events

12'
GOAL icon
S. Kadono
(D. Amaya)
27'
SUBSTITUTION icon
G. Salguero
(M. Pérez)
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Keita
87'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
G. Salguero
52'
YELLOWCARD icon
G. Alfaro
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Hernández
(Q. Weston)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Artero
(R. Espinoza)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Pena
(J. Estrada)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Moreno
(D. Amaya)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Garduño
(B. Medina)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Valle
(L. Pacheco)
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
G. Salguero
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Garduño
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Kadono
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
49%
51%
Shots On Target
1
2
Shots Off Target
2
5
Fouls
8
7
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Irvine Zeta logo
Irvine Zeta
3-4-3
MesoAmerica logo
MesoAmerica
4-2-3-1
99
J. Dautt
14
Mirko Opazo Torrejon
18
B. Medina
8
Luis Pacheco Baez
13
O. Sorto
Irvine Zeta
5
D. Moreno
13
I. Espinoza
15
J. Vargas
16
E. Artero
22
M. Escareno
27
M. Pena
MesoAmerica
1
F. Aguilar
7
Christian Hernández
17
J. Valle
22
G. Salguero
28
M. Garduño
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
41.05%
X
17.56%
2
41.39%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
65.72%
No
34.28%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
88.64%
No
11.36%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
74.83%
No
25.17%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
55.95%
No
44.05%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
40.91%
No
59.09%

About the football match Irvine Zeta against MesoAmerica

On Wednesday March 20, 2024, precisely at 10:30 PM, Irvine Zeta and MesoAmerica will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Irvine Zeta. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Irvine Zeta Lineup

  • Starting XI: M. North, J. Ciochetto, A. Keita, A. Kleszewski, J. Estrada, C. Fernándes Mejía, S. Kadono, D. Amaya, R. Espinoza, O. Cervantes, A. Culwell

  • Substitutes: D. Moreno, I. Espinoza, J. Vargas, E. Artero, M. Escareno, M. Pena

MesoAmerica Lineup

  • Starting XI: Melvin Owen Pérez Cortez, Claudio Igor Munoz Uribe, Luis Pacheco Baez, Christian Hernández, German Alfaro, O. Sorto, Mirko Opazo Torrejon, B. Medina, Q. Weston, M. Vásquez, J. Dautt

  • Substitutes: F. Aguilar, Christian Hernández, J. Valle, G. Salguero, M. Garduño

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is MesoAmerica, the chance that we have calculated is 41.39%. This is based on old statistics from MesoAmerica combined with the statistics from Irvine Zeta. The chance that Irvine Zeta will win the match, we have calculated at 41.05%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 17.56%.

Advertisement