SC United Bantams vs Greenville Triumph, 2024-03-20T23:00:00.000Z

SC United Bantams vs Greenville Triumph
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
SC United Bantams crest
0 : 1
Greenville Triumph crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday March 20, 2024

Attacking Momentum

SC United Bantams crestGreenville Triumph crest

Events

45'
GOAL icon
L. Castro
(L. MacKinnon)
15'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Herrera
28'
YELLOWCARD icon
T. Polak
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
B. Fricke
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Smith
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Fokam-Sandeu
(R. Ikarrain)
56'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Wynne
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Castro
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Z. Scarlett
(L. Castro)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
B. Zakowski
(L. MacKinnon)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Bozzo
(S. Hall)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Theberge
(H. Lovett)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
H. Anderson
(C. Herrera)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
T. Preston
(G. Scott)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Wu
(T. Polak)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Z. Scarlett
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
32%
68%
Shots On Target
2
3
Shots Off Target
8
7
Shots Blocked
2
6
Corners
4
3
Fouls
21
15
Offsides
2
4
Yellow Cards
1
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

SC United Bantams logo
SC United Bantams
3-4-3
Greenville Triumph logo
Greenville Triumph
3-5-2
1
A. Kokoška
14
J. Davies
19
Y. Pohland
6
H. Lovett
11
M. Landau
4
J. Baker
12
S. Hall
5
J. Smith
7
J. Wynne
9
G. Scott
8
R. Ikarrain
31
G. Rankenburg
12
E. Lee
5
B. Fricke
4
J. Smith
22
N. Shultz
10
S. Velásquez
8
C. Herrera
16
P. Corvino
3
T. Polak
25
L. Castro
9
L. MacKinnon
SC United Bantams
3
N. Theberge
10
T. Preston
16
J. Fokam-Sandeu
17
R. Kellman
21
M. Carpena
23
R. Bozzo
99
J. Rocco
Greenville Triumph
2
D. Wu
6
C. Anguiano
7
B. Zakowski
15
O. Hald
17
Z. Scarlett
20
H. Anderson
23
C. Garner
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
11.75%
X
16.51%
2
71.74%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.21%
No
48.79%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.81%
No
18.19%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.04%
No
39.96%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
37.18%
No
62.82%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
27.85%
No
72.15%

About the football match SC United Bantams against Greenville Triumph

On Wednesday March 20, 2024, precisely at 7:00 PM, SC United Bantams and Greenville Triumph will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of SC United Bantams. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

SC United Bantams Lineup

  • Starting XI: A. Kokoška, J. Baker, J. Smith, H. Lovett, J. Wynne, R. Ikarrain, G. Scott, M. Landau, S. Hall, J. Davies, Y. Pohland

  • Substitutes: N. Theberge, T. Preston, J. Fokam-Sandeu, R. Kellman, M. Carpena, R. Bozzo, J. Rocco

Greenville Triumph Lineup

  • Starting XI: T. Polak, J. Smith, B. Fricke, C. Herrera, L. MacKinnon, S. Velásquez, E. Lee, P. Corvino, N. Shultz, L. Castro, G. Rankenburg

  • Substitutes: D. Wu, C. Anguiano, B. Zakowski, O. Hald, Z. Scarlett, H. Anderson, C. Garner

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Greenville Triumph, the chance that we have calculated is 71.74%. This is based on old statistics from Greenville Triumph combined with the statistics from SC United Bantams. The chance that SC United Bantams will win the match, we have calculated at 11.75%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 16.51%.

Advertisement