Frenzi vs Club De Lyon, 2024-03-20T23:00:00.000Z

Frenzi vs Club De Lyon
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Frenzi crest
2 : 3
Club De Lyon crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday March 20, 2024
J. Bilinski

Attacking Momentum

Frenzi crestClub De Lyon crest

Events

9'
OWNGOAL icon
Kevin Miranda
21'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Ortiz
23'
GOAL icon
J. Martínez
(M. Thom)
35'
GOAL icon
Kevin Miranda
(R. Heron)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
H. Abdalla
47'
GOAL icon
J. Forestal
(A. Dollard)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
G. Herode
(S. Norton)
48'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Dorman
53'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
J. Dorman
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Arenas
(C. Burris)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Etienne
(Kevin Miranda)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Y. Rodriguez
(H. Martin)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Lopez
(A. Gowani)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Oliphant
(B. Dorman)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Etienne
90'
GOAL icon
J. Martínez
(I. Arenas)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Dorange
(J. Forestal)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. White
(T. Strubbe)
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
G. Ortiz
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
44%
56%
Shots On Target
3
4
Shots Off Target
3
6
Shots Blocked
1
2
Corners
5
12
Fouls
12
18
Offsides
2
0
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Frenzi logo
Frenzi
4-2-3-1
Club De Lyon logo
Club De Lyon
4-4-2
1
B. Cespedes
5
R. Heron
15
O. Armor
3
J. Dorman
4
T. Strubbe
6
H. Abdalla
9
B. Dorman
11
A. Dollard
13
S. Norton
22
Kevin Miranda
8
J. Forestal
12
H. Meléndez
4
M. Cruz
6
S. Mateus
55
A. Gowani
21
H. Martin
13
C. Burris
27
A. Ortiz
16
G. Ortiz
17
C. Clement
7
J. Martínez
2
19
M. Thom
Frenzi
2
G. Herode
7
S. Etienne
10
A. Wahab
12
S. Dorange
16
J. Oliphant
17
D. White
18
E. Burzic
19
D. Bernard
99
N. Casservik
Club De Lyon
2
I. Arenas
8
Y. Rodriguez
15
J. Lopez
35
M. Mercado
36
C. Aragon
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
19.32%
X
17%
2
63.69%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.94%
No
45.06%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.63%
No
15.37%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
67.76%
No
32.24%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
46.84%
No
53.16%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
33.81%
No
66.19%

About the football match Frenzi against Club De Lyon

On Wednesday March 20, 2024, precisely at 7:00 PM, Frenzi and Club De Lyon will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Frenzi. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Frenzi Lineup

  • Starting XI: B. Cespedes, J. Dorman, T. Strubbe, R. Heron, H. Abdalla, J. Forestal, B. Dorman, A. Dollard, S. Norton, O. Armor, Kevin Miranda

  • Substitutes: G. Herode, S. Etienne, A. Wahab, S. Dorange, J. Oliphant, D. White, E. Burzic, D. Bernard, N. Casservik

Club De Lyon Lineup

  • Starting XI: M. Cruz, S. Mateus, J. Martínez, H. Meléndez, C. Burris, G. Ortiz, C. Clement, M. Thom, H. Martin, A. Ortiz, A. Gowani

  • Substitutes: I. Arenas, Y. Rodriguez, J. Lopez, M. Mercado, C. Aragon

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Club De Lyon, the chance that we have calculated is 63.69%. This is based on old statistics from Club De Lyon combined with the statistics from Frenzi. The chance that Frenzi will win the match, we have calculated at 19.32%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 17%.

Advertisement