Tulsa Athletics vs Northern Colorado, 2024-03-20T00:00:00.000Z

Tulsa Athletics vs Northern Colorado
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Tulsa Athletics crest
1 : 4
Northern Colorado crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 19, 2024

Attacking Momentum

Tulsa Athletics crestNorthern Colorado crest

Events

43'
GOAL icon
L. Opara
(B. Evans)
50'
GOAL icon
I. Parra
(M. Clarke)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Hernández
(L. Opara)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Hoard
(J. Keegan)
65'
GOAL icon
M. Hernández
(E. Hoard)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Diallo
(J. Quashie)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Diallo
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Watson
(J. Zamarron)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Martinez
(P. Langlois)
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Ugbah
85'
GOAL icon
E. Hoard
(I. Martinez)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Robles
(I. Parra)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Riolan Mello
(M. Cashion)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Clarke
87'
GOAL icon
Riolan Mello
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Riolan Mello
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
63%
37%
Shots On Target
1
8
Shots Off Target
5
9
Shots Blocked
2
7
Corners
2
10
Fouls
7
8
Offsides
1
0
Yellow Cards
3
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Tulsa Athletics logo
Tulsa Athletics
4-3-3
Northern Colorado logo
Northern Colorado
5-3-2
1
B. Reed
14
J. Quashie
21
J. Ruiz
19
C. Taylor
5
F. Lopez
8
C. Bromstedt
6
Vinicius de Oliveira
7
L. Jeffus
9
A. Ugbah
13
J. Zamarron
20
M. Cashion
1
E. Delgado
47
M. Clarke
4
David García
5
J. Fenwick
2
B. Evans
13
L. Opara
15
P. Langlois
8
E. Kwakwa
16
D. Norman
10
I. Parra
23
J. Keegan
Tulsa Athletics
4
A. Sanchez
10
J. Watson
11
Riolan Mello
17
Ruben Torres
18
T. Brulay
22
A. Diallo
25
B. Moody
Northern Colorado
11
M. Hernández
12
R. Shealy
20
E. Hoard
27
B. Rendón
30
I. Martinez
34
D. Robles
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
35.58%
X
26.54%
2
37.89%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.85%
No
49.15%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.69%
No
26.31%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.64%
No
50.36%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.31%
No
71.69%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.24%
No
84.76%

About the football match Tulsa Athletics against Northern Colorado

On Tuesday March 19, 2024, precisely at 8:00 PM, Tulsa Athletics and Northern Colorado will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Tulsa Athletics. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Tulsa Athletics Lineup

  • Starting XI: B. Reed, F. Lopez, Vinicius de Oliveira, L. Jeffus, C. Bromstedt, A. Ugbah, J. Zamarron, J. Quashie, C. Taylor, M. Cashion, J. Ruiz

  • Substitutes: A. Sanchez, J. Watson, Riolan Mello, Ruben Torres, T. Brulay, A. Diallo, B. Moody

Northern Colorado Lineup

  • Starting XI: E. Delgado, B. Evans, David García, J. Fenwick, E. Kwakwa, I. Parra, L. Opara, P. Langlois, D. Norman, J. Keegan, M. Clarke

  • Substitutes: M. Hernández, R. Shealy, E. Hoard, B. Rendón, I. Martinez, D. Robles

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Northern Colorado, the chance that we have calculated is 37.89%. This is based on old statistics from Northern Colorado combined with the statistics from Tulsa Athletics. The chance that Tulsa Athletics will win the match, we have calculated at 35.58%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.54%.

Advertisement