Tormenta vs America CFL Spurs, 2024-03-19T23:30:00.000Z

Tormenta vs America CFL Spurs
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Tormenta crest
1 : 0
America CFL Spurs crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 19, 2024
Erk Russell Park

Attacking Momentum

Tormenta crestAmerica CFL Spurs crest

Events

5'
GOAL icon
N. Akoto
(P. Spengler)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Nelson
(A. Moulton)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
P. Campos
(C. Doyle)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Steedman
(P. Spengler)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
P. Kilwien
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pedro Fonseca
(M. Tunbridge)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Wehner
(N. Watson)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Allen
(C. Dilan)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Forth
(J. Nduese-Udom)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Mocyunas
(G. Rodríguez)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pedro Fonseca
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Nelson
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Hassan
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Alexander
(W. Eyang)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
57%
43%
Shots On Target
2
2
Shots Off Target
9
6
Shots Blocked
0
1
Corners
1
7
Fouls
17
8
Offsides
6
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Tormenta logo
Tormenta
4-3-3
America CFL Spurs logo
America CFL Spurs
4-4-2
12
D. Romig
14
N. Akoto
25
J. Dengler
23
P. Kilwien
5
A. Hassan
30
C. Doyle
19
T. D'Almeida
16
M. Tunbridge
7
N. Watson
17
Juan Gabriel Álvarez Rodríguez
21
P. Spengler
1
E. Tinoco
12
C. Dilan
3
Lucca Rodrigues
8
W. Centeno
26
C. Allen
9
W. Eyang
25
S. Senior
6
C. Kwesi
11
J. Nduese-Udom
13
A. Moulton
10
Felipe D'Agostini
Tormenta
1
F. Parker
8
D. Steedman
10
Pedro Fonseca
15
A. Wehner
20
C. Mocyunas
22
A. Lombardi
77
Pedro Campos Olavarría
America CFL Spurs
4
R. Stewart
5
A. Forth
7
M. Jones
14
T. Roseman
15
J. Nelson
17
N. Alexander
22
R. Allen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
82.25%
X
11.27%
2
6.47%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
48.26%
No
51.74%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
88.84%
No
11.16%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
71.47%
No
28.53%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
52.06%
No
47.94%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
46.21%
No
53.79%

About the football match Tormenta against America CFL Spurs

On Tuesday March 19, 2024, precisely at 7:30 PM, Tormenta and America CFL Spurs will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant Erk Russell Park, the home turf of Tormenta. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Tormenta Lineup

  • Starting XI: A. Hassan, N. Watson, D. Romig, N. Akoto, M. Tunbridge, Juan Gabriel Álvarez Rodríguez, T. D'Almeida, P. Spengler, P. Kilwien, J. Dengler, C. Doyle

  • Substitutes: F. Parker, D. Steedman, Pedro Fonseca, A. Wehner, C. Mocyunas, A. Lombardi, Pedro Campos Olavarría

America CFL Spurs Lineup

  • Starting XI: E. Tinoco, Lucca Rodrigues, C. Kwesi, W. Centeno, W. Eyang, Felipe D'Agostini, J. Nduese-Udom, C. Dilan, A. Moulton, S. Senior, C. Allen

  • Substitutes: R. Stewart, A. Forth, M. Jones, T. Roseman, J. Nelson, N. Alexander, R. Allen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Tormenta, the chance that we have calculated is 82.25%. This is based on old statistics from Tormenta combined with the statistics from America CFL Spurs. The chance that America CFL Spurs will win the match, we have calculated at 6.47%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 11.27%.

Advertisement