Vermont Green vs Lexington, 2024-03-19T23:00:00.000Z

Vermont Green vs Lexington
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Vermont Green crest
4 : 3
Lexington crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 19, 2024

Attacking Momentum

Vermont Green crestLexington crest

Events

5'
GOAL icon
Z. Barrett
(N. Lockermann)
10'
GOAL icon
N. Lockermann
(Y. Bazini)
20'
GOAL icon
I. Cano
(J. Onen)
24'
GOAL icon
J. Labovitz
(G. Céspedes)
45'
SUBSTITUTION icon
P. O'Brien
(G. Céspedes)
50'
GOAL icon
J. Ashford
60'
GOAL icon
C. Lancaster
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Liadi
(N. Brown)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Balogun
(I. Cano)
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Liadi
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Diouf
(A. Caputo)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
T. Robertson
(C. Lue Young)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Pacella
(J. Labovitz)
78'
GOAL icon
C. Lancaster
(M. Méndez)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bernardo Prego
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Tellez
(Y. Bazini)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Lane
(S. Wathuta)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Lancaster
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
38%
62%
Shots On Target
10
6
Shots Off Target
4
8
Shots Blocked
0
5
Corners
4
3
Fouls
13
13
Offsides
3
1
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Vermont Green logo
Vermont Green
4-4-2
Lexington logo
Lexington
4-4-2
1
N. Schnur
24
Bernardo Prego
28
Z. Barrett
25
J. Ashford
12
G. Céspedes
14
S. Wathuta
22
Rodrigo Vaza
5
M. Ndiaye
10
N. Lockermann
18
Y. Bazini
8
J. Labovitz
23
Nico Campuzano
21
C. Lue Young
44
M. Méndez
15
A. Patti
12
J. Corrales
77
N. Brown
25
P. Mané
6
A. Caputo
7
I. Cano
17
C. Lancaster
2
10
J. Onen
Vermont Green
3
C. Adams
6
D. Pacella
7
F. Tellez
13
Eleuterio Lillo Portero
17
D. Lane
20
P. O'Brien
32
T. Kina
Lexington
1
A. Causey
2
T. Robertson
4
K. Jackson
5
K. Fox
9
A. Liadi
14
K. Balogun
32
A. Diouf
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
23.98%
X
17.43%
2
58.59%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.79%
No
39.21%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
88%
No
12%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
72.76%
No
27.24%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
51.79%
No
48.21%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
37.99%
No
62.01%

About the football match Vermont Green against Lexington

On Tuesday March 19, 2024, precisely at 7:00 PM, Vermont Green and Lexington will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Vermont Green. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Vermont Green Lineup

  • Starting XI: N. Schnur, M. Ndiaye, J. Labovitz, N. Lockermann, G. Céspedes, S. Wathuta, Y. Bazini, Rodrigo Vaza, Bernardo Prego, J. Ashford, Z. Barrett

  • Substitutes: C. Adams, D. Pacella, F. Tellez, Eleuterio Lillo Portero, D. Lane, P. O'Brien, T. Kina

Lexington Lineup

  • Starting XI: A. Caputo, I. Cano, J. Onen, J. Corrales, A. Patti, C. Lancaster, C. Lue Young, Nico Campuzano, P. Mané, M. Méndez, N. Brown

  • Substitutes: A. Causey, T. Robertson, K. Jackson, K. Fox, A. Liadi, K. Balogun, A. Diouf

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Lexington, the chance that we have calculated is 58.59%. This is based on old statistics from Lexington combined with the statistics from Vermont Green. The chance that Vermont Green will win the match, we have calculated at 23.98%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 17.43%.

Advertisement