Forward Madison vs Duluth, 2024-03-19T23:00:00.000Z

Forward Madison vs Duluth
US Open Cup logo
US Open Cup
US flagUnited States
Forward Madison crest
2 : 0
Duluth crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 19, 2024
Breese Stevens Field
P. Bernardy

Attacking Momentum

Forward Madison crestDuluth crest

Events

9'
GOAL icon
C. Chaney
(J. Fuderer)
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Pickering
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Sousa
(S. Payne)
53'
GOAL icon
C. Chaney
(F. Sousa)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Felipe Oliveira
(P. Bobai)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
F. Sousa
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Boyce
(N. Bartman)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. van den Beld
(F. Arteaga)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Galindrez
(A. Dávila)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Murphy
(M. Cichero)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ali Nakhid
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Morgan
(S. Erazo)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
3
0
Shots Off Target
4
2
Corners
5
2
Fouls
8
9
Offsides
0
3
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Forward Madison logo
Forward Madison
3-4-3
Duluth logo
Duluth
4-2-3-1
99
M. Sanchez
2
M. Chilaka
16
J. Crull
26
J. Fuderer
22
S. Payne
10
A. Mesias
14
M. Cichero
7
W. Prentice
24
N. Bartman
9
C. Chaney
2
20
Agustín Dávila
35
E. Foltz
2
J. Bellamy
3
J. Starling
23
S. Erazo
18
C. O'Mahony
10
Ali Nakhid
4
J. Pickering
9
T. Limmer
21
Ibrahim El Kadi
17
F. Arteaga
20
T. Akinola
Forward Madison
1
B. Schipmann
4
M. Osmond
6
J. Murphy
8
D. Boyce
19
J. Galindrez
21
J. Villalobos
25
F. Sousa
Duluth
14
Felipe Oliveira
16
S. van den Beld
19
J. Morgan
22
Théo Perez
29
Z. Tiemeyer
30
H. Tibbetts
33
A. Paredes
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
58.59%
X
19.87%
2
21.54%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.37%
No
46.63%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.07%
No
18.93%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.91%
No
38.09%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
40.52%
No
59.48%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
26.46%
No
73.54%

About the football match Forward Madison against Duluth

On Tuesday March 19, 2024, precisely at 7:00 PM, Forward Madison and Duluth will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the US Open Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant Breese Stevens Field, the home turf of Forward Madison. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Forward Madison Lineup

  • Starting XI: M. Chilaka, W. Prentice, C. Chaney, A. Mesias, M. Cichero, J. Crull, Agustín Dávila, S. Payne, N. Bartman, J. Fuderer, M. Sanchez

  • Substitutes: B. Schipmann, M. Osmond, J. Murphy, D. Boyce, J. Galindrez, J. Villalobos, F. Sousa

Duluth Lineup

  • Starting XI: J. Bellamy, J. Starling, J. Pickering, T. Limmer, Ali Nakhid, F. Arteaga, C. O'Mahony, T. Akinola, Ibrahim El Kadi, S. Erazo, E. Foltz

  • Substitutes: Felipe Oliveira, S. van den Beld, J. Morgan, Théo Perez, Z. Tiemeyer, H. Tibbetts, A. Paredes

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Forward Madison, the chance that we have calculated is 58.59%. This is based on old statistics from Forward Madison combined with the statistics from Duluth. The chance that Duluth will win the match, we have calculated at 21.54%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.87%.

Advertisement