Switzerland vs Austria, 2024-06-08T16:00:00.000Z

Switzerland vs Austria
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Switzerland crest
0 : 0
Austria crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday June 8, 2024
St. Jakob-Park

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
42.99%
X
26.11%
2
30.9%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.67%
No
46.33%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.56%
No
25.44%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.4%
No
49.6%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.79%
No
71.21%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.73%
No
84.27%

About the football match Switzerland against Austria

On Saturday June 8, 2024, precisely at 12:00 PM, Switzerland and Austria will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant St. Jakob-Park, the home turf of Switzerland. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Switzerland, the chance that we have calculated is 42.99%. This is based on old statistics from Switzerland combined with the statistics from Austria. The chance that Austria will win the match, we have calculated at 30.9%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.11%.

Advertisement