Austria vs Serbia, 2024-06-04T18:45:00.000Z

Austria vs Serbia
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Austria crest
0 : 0
Serbia crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday June 4, 2024
Ernst-Happel-Stadion

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.89%
X
26.14%
2
29.97%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.87%
No
45.13%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.99%
No
24.01%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.71%
No
48.29%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.83%
No
70.17%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.73%
No
83.27%

About the football match Austria against Serbia

On Tuesday June 4, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Austria and Serbia will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Ernst-Happel-Stadion, the home turf of Austria. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Austria, the chance that we have calculated is 43.89%. This is based on old statistics from Austria combined with the statistics from Serbia. The chance that Serbia will win the match, we have calculated at 29.97%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.14%.

Advertisement