Denmark vs Sweden, 2024-06-05T17:00:00.000Z

Denmark vs Sweden
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Denmark crest
0 : 0
Sweden crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday June 5, 2024
Telia Parken

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
66.52%
X
19.71%
2
13.77%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.96%
No
49.04%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.48%
No
19.52%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.41%
No
41.56%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.54%
No
64.46%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.13%
No
75.87%

About the football match Denmark against Sweden

On Wednesday June 5, 2024, precisely at 1:00 PM, Denmark and Sweden will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Telia Parken, the home turf of Denmark. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Denmark, the chance that we have calculated is 66.52%. This is based on old statistics from Denmark combined with the statistics from Sweden. The chance that Sweden will win the match, we have calculated at 13.77%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.71%.

Advertisement