Liechtenstein vs Faroe Islands, 2024-03-22T17:00:00.000Z

Liechtenstein vs Faroe Islands
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Liechtenstein crest
0 : 0
Faroe Islands crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday March 22, 2024
Tórsvøllur

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
17.08%
X
23.39%
2
59.53%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
42.66%
No
57.34%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.01%
No
25.99%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.99%
No
50.01%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.54%
No
71.46%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.63%
No
82.37%

About the football match Liechtenstein against Faroe Islands

On Friday March 22, 2024, precisely at 1:00 PM, Liechtenstein and Faroe Islands will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Tórsvøllur, the home turf of Liechtenstein. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Faroe Islands, the chance that we have calculated is 59.53%. This is based on old statistics from Faroe Islands combined with the statistics from Liechtenstein. The chance that Liechtenstein will win the match, we have calculated at 17.08%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.39%.

Advertisement