Athletic Club vs Atlético Madrid, 2024-02-29T20:30:00.000Z

Athletic Club vs Atlético Madrid
Copa Del Rey logo
Copa Del Rey
ES flagSpain
Athletic Club crest
0 : 0
Atlético Madrid crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday February 29, 2024
San Mamés Barria

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
44.71%
X
26.02%
2
29.27%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.9%
No
46.1%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.03%
No
23.97%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.53%
No
48.47%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.14%
No
69.86%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.93%
No
83.07%

About the football match Athletic Club against Atlético Madrid

On Thursday February 29, 2024, precisely at 3:30 PM, Athletic Club and Atlético Madrid will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Copa Del Rey. This encounter will take place at the significant San Mamés Barria, the home turf of Athletic Club. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Athletic Club, the chance that we have calculated is 44.71%. This is based on old statistics from Athletic Club combined with the statistics from Atlético Madrid. The chance that Atlético Madrid will win the match, we have calculated at 29.27%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.02%.

Advertisement