Real Sociedad vs Mallorca, 2024-02-27T20:30:00.000Z

Real Sociedad vs Mallorca
Copa Del Rey logo
Copa Del Rey
ES flagSpain
Real Sociedad crest
0 : 0
Mallorca crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday February 27, 2024
Reale Arena
ESPN+

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
55.51%
X
26.1%
2
18.38%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
43.27%
No
56.73%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
68.5%
No
31.5%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
41.32%
No
58.68%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
21.07%
No
78.93%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.57%
No
88.43%

About the football match Real Sociedad against Mallorca

On Tuesday February 27, 2024, precisely at 3:30 PM, Real Sociedad and Mallorca will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Copa Del Rey. This encounter will take place at the significant Reale Arena, the home turf of Real Sociedad. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Real Sociedad, the chance that we have calculated is 55.51%. This is based on old statistics from Real Sociedad combined with the statistics from Mallorca. The chance that Mallorca will win the match, we have calculated at 18.38%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.1%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Real Sociedad and Mallorca can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement