Atlético Madrid vs Athletic Club, 2024-02-07T20:30:00.000Z

Atlético Madrid vs Athletic Club
Copa Del Rey logo
Copa Del Rey
ES flagSpain
Atlético Madrid crest
0 : 1
Athletic Club crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday February 7, 2024
Estadio Civitas Metropolitano
A. Hernández Hernández
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Atlético Madrid crestAthletic Club crest

Events

23'
YELLOWCARD icon
Reinildo Mandava
25'
PENALTY icon
Álex Berenguer
37'
YELLOWCARD icon
Beñat Prados
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Daniel Vivian
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mario Hermoso
(Reinildo Mandava)
53'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Unai Gómez
(Oihan Sancet)
53'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Asier Villalibre
(Gorka Guruzeta)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcos Llorente
(Nahuel Molina)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Álvaro Morata
(Memphis Depay)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ander Herrera
(Beñat Prados)
65'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. Simeone
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Unai Gómez
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ángel Correa
(Pablo Barrios)
24'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. Simeone
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rodrigo de Paul
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rodrigo Riquelme
(Samuel Lino)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mikel Vesga
(Álex Berenguer)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yeray Álvarez
(Iñaki Williams)
90'
VAR icon
Álvaro Morata
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Iñigo Ruiz de Galarreta
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
68%
32%
Shots On Target
5
3
Shots Off Target
7
3
Shots Blocked
8
3
Corners
10
6
Fouls
9
16
Offsides
4
1
Yellow Cards
2
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Atlético Madrid logo
Atlético Madrid
3-5-2
Athletic Club logo
Athletic Club
4-2-3-1
13
Jan Oblak
15
Stefan Savic
20
Axel Witsel
23
Reinildo Mandava
16
Nahuel Molina
5
Rodrigo de Paul
6
Koke
24
Pablo Barrios
12
Samuel Lino
7
Antoine Griezmann
9
Memphis Depay
13
Julen Agirrezabala
15
Íñigo Lekue
3
Daniel Vivian
4
Aitor Paredes
17
Yuri Berchiche
16
Iñigo Ruiz de Galarreta
24
Beñat Prados
9
Iñaki Williams
8
Oihan Sancet
7
Álex Berenguer
12
Gorka Guruzeta
Atlético Madrid
1
Horaţiu Moldovan
4
Gabriel Paulista
8
Saúl Ñíguez
10
Ángel Correa
14
Marcos Llorente
17
Rodrigo Riquelme
18
Arthur Vermeeren
19
Álvaro Morata
22
Mario Hermoso
31
Antonio Gomis
Athletic Club
1
Unai Simón
5
Yeray Álvarez
6
Mikel Vesga
10
Iker Muniain
14
Dani García
18
Óscar de Marcos
20
Asier Villalibre
21
Ander Herrera
22
Raúl García
23
Malcom Ares
30
Unai Gómez
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
41.34%
X
26.63%
2
32.02%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.97%
No
48.03%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.2%
No
27.8%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.12%
No
51.88%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.9%
No
74.1%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.99%
No
87.01%

About the football match Atlético Madrid against Athletic Club

On Wednesday February 7, 2024, precisely at 3:30 PM, Atlético Madrid and Athletic Club will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Copa Del Rey. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Civitas Metropolitano, the home turf of Atlético Madrid. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Atlético Madrid Lineup

  • Starting XI: Rodrigo de Paul, Koke, Antoine Griezmann, Memphis Depay, Samuel Lino, Jan Oblak, Stefan Savic, Nahuel Molina, Axel Witsel, Reinildo Mandava, Pablo Barrios

  • Substitutes: Horaţiu Moldovan, Gabriel Paulista, Saúl Ñíguez, Ángel Correa, Marcos Llorente, Rodrigo Riquelme, Arthur Vermeeren, Álvaro Morata, Mario Hermoso, Antonio Gomis

Athletic Club Lineup

  • Starting XI: Daniel Vivian, Aitor Paredes, Álex Berenguer, Oihan Sancet, Iñaki Williams, Gorka Guruzeta, Julen Agirrezabala, Íñigo Lekue, Iñigo Ruiz de Galarreta, Yuri Berchiche, Beñat Prados

  • Substitutes: Unai Simón, Yeray Álvarez, Mikel Vesga, Iker Muniain, Dani García, Óscar de Marcos, Asier Villalibre, Ander Herrera, Raúl García, Malcom Ares, Unai Gómez

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Atlético Madrid, the chance that we have calculated is 41.34%. This is based on old statistics from Atlético Madrid combined with the statistics from Athletic Club. The chance that Athletic Club will win the match, we have calculated at 32.02%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.63%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Atlético Madrid and Athletic Club can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement