Mallorca vs Real Sociedad, 2024-02-06T20:00:00.000Z

Mallorca vs Real Sociedad
Copa Del Rey logo
Copa Del Rey
ES flagSpain
Mallorca crest
0 : 0
Real Sociedad crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday February 6, 2024
Estadio Iberoamericano 2010
A. Muñíz Ruiz
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Mallorca crestReal Sociedad crest

Events

47'
YELLOWCARD icon
José Copete
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
Igor Zubeldia
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vedat Muriqi
(Abdón Prats)
68'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dani Rodríguez
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Manu Morlanes
(Sergi Darder)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nemanja Radonjić
(Cyle Larin)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Antonio Sánchez
(Dani Rodríguez)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
André Silva
(Umar Sadiq)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mikel Merino
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Omar Mascarell
(Samuel Costa)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jon Magunazelaia
(Ander Barrenetxea)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Beñat Turrientes
(Mikel Merino)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
André Silva
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jaume Costa
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
31%
69%
Shots On Target
0
3
Shots Off Target
4
9
Shots Blocked
1
0
Corners
2
4
Fouls
22
11
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Mallorca logo
Mallorca
5-3-2
Real Sociedad logo
Real Sociedad
4-3-3
13
Dominik Greif
20
Giovanni González
24
Martin Valjent
2
Matija Nastasić
6
José Copete
11
Jaume Costa
14
Dani Rodríguez
12
Samuel Costa
10
Sergi Darder
17
Cyle Larin
9
Abdón Prats
1
Álex Remiro
18
Hamari Traoré
5
Igor Zubeldia
24
Robin Le Normand
25
Javi Galán
23
Brais Méndez
4
Martín Zubimendi
8
Mikel Merino
14
Takefusa Kubo
19
Umar Sadiq
7
Ander Barrenetxea
Mallorca
1
Predrag Rajkovic
3
Toni Lato
4
Siebe Van Der Heyden
5
Omar Mascarell
7
Vedat Muriqi
8
Manu Morlanes
18
Antonio Sánchez
19
Javi Llabrés
22
Nacho Vidal
23
Nemanja Radonjić
25
Iván Cuéllar
Real Sociedad
12
Arsen Zakharyan
13
Unai Marrero
15
Urko González
16
Jon Ander Olasagasti
20
Jon Pacheco
21
André Silva
22
Beñat Turrientes
28
Jon Magunazelaia
29
Pablo Marín
39
Jon Aramburu
41
Rupérez
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
25.67%
X
29.17%
2
45.16%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
42.71%
No
57.29%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
64.01%
No
35.99%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
36.81%
No
63.19%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
18.32%
No
81.68%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
8.7%
No
91.3%

About the football match Mallorca against Real Sociedad

On Tuesday February 6, 2024, precisely at 3:00 PM, Mallorca and Real Sociedad will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Copa Del Rey. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Iberoamericano 2010, the home turf of Mallorca. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Mallorca Lineup

  • Starting XI: Matija Nastasić, José Copete, Abdón Prats, Sergi Darder, Jaume Costa, Samuel Costa, Dominik Greif, Dani Rodríguez, Cyle Larin, Giovanni González, Martin Valjent

  • Substitutes: Predrag Rajkovic, Toni Lato, Siebe Van Der Heyden, Omar Mascarell, Vedat Muriqi, Manu Morlanes, Antonio Sánchez, Javi Llabrés, Nacho Vidal, Nemanja Radonjić, Iván Cuéllar

Real Sociedad Lineup

  • Starting XI: Álex Remiro, Martín Zubimendi, Igor Zubeldia, Ander Barrenetxea, Mikel Merino, Takefusa Kubo, Hamari Traoré, Umar Sadiq, Brais Méndez, Robin Le Normand, Javi Galán

  • Substitutes: Arsen Zakharyan, Unai Marrero, Urko González, Jon Ander Olasagasti, Jon Pacheco, André Silva, Beñat Turrientes, Jon Magunazelaia, Pablo Marín, Jon Aramburu, Rupérez

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Real Sociedad, the chance that we have calculated is 45.16%. This is based on old statistics from Real Sociedad combined with the statistics from Mallorca. The chance that Mallorca will win the match, we have calculated at 25.67%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 29.17%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Mallorca and Real Sociedad can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement