Belgium vs Luxembourg, 2024-06-08T18:00:00.000Z

Belgium vs Luxembourg
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Belgium crest
0 : 0
Luxembourg crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday June 8, 2024
Stade Roi Baudouin

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
73.62%
X
16.56%
2
9.82%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
43.09%
No
56.91%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.74%
No
19.26%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.01%
No
41.99%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.7%
No
63.3%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
26.77%
No
73.23%

About the football match Belgium against Luxembourg

On Saturday June 8, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, Belgium and Luxembourg will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Stade Roi Baudouin, the home turf of Belgium. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Belgium, the chance that we have calculated is 73.62%. This is based on old statistics from Belgium combined with the statistics from Luxembourg. The chance that Luxembourg will win the match, we have calculated at 9.82%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 16.56%.

Advertisement