FC Groningen vs Fortuna Sittard, 2024-02-08T19:00:00.000Z

FC Groningen vs Fortuna Sittard
KNVB Beker logo
KNVB Beker
NL flagNetherlands
FC Groningen crest
0 : 0
Fortuna Sittard crest
After Penalties
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday February 8, 2024
Euroborg
D. Higler

Attacking Momentum

FC Groningen crestFortuna Sittard crest

Events

46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Deroy Duarte
(Alen Halilovic)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Johan Hove
(Joey Pelupessy)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alessio Da Cruz
(Justin Lonwijk)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rui Mendes
(Thom van Bergen)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rodrigo Guth
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kristoffer Peterson
(Iñigo Córdoba)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oguzhan Özyakup
(Ragnar Oratmangoen)
99'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Isak Dybvik Määttä
(Wouter Prins)
99'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fofin Turay
(Jorg Schreuders)
101'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mouhamed Belkheir
(Kaj Sierhuis)
105'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nick Bakker
(Leandro Bacuna)
105'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tika de Jonge
(Laros Duarte)
116'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Siemen Voet
(Mitchell Dijks)
1'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Romano Postema
2'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Kristoffer Peterson
3'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Nick Bakker
4'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_MISS icon
Oguzhan Özyakup
5'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Arianit Ferati
6'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_MISS icon
Luciano Valente
7'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Johan Hove
8'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Siemen Voet
9'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Marvin Peersman
10'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_MISS icon
Mouhamed Belkheir
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
1
3
Shots Off Target
5
7
Shots Blocked
1
3
Corners
2
8
Fouls
12
11
Offsides
1
0
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Groningen logo
FC Groningen
4-4-2
Fortuna Sittard logo
Fortuna Sittard
5-3-2
21
Hidde Jurjus
8
Leandro Bacuna
20
Thijmen Blokzijl
43
Marvin Peersman
50
Wouter Prins
14
Jorg Schreuders
4
Joey Pelupessy
6
Laros Duarte
40
Luciano Valente
25
Thom van Bergen
29
Romano Postema
99
Michael Verrips
12
Ivo Pinto
14
Rodrigo Guth
33
Dimitrios Siovas
35
Mitchell Dijks
34
Ragnar Oratmangoen
10
Alen Halilovic
19
Arianit Ferati
21
Justin Lonwijk
9
Kaj Sierhuis
7
Iñigo Córdoba
FC Groningen
7
Johan Hove
15
Nick Bakker
17
Kristian Stromland Lien
18
Isak Dybvik Määttä
22
Noam Emeran
26
Daniël Beukers
27
Rui Mendes
38
Kian Slor
42
Fofin Turay
44
Jasper Meijster
45
Dirk Baron
47
Tika de Jonge
Fortuna Sittard
1
Luuk Koopmans
2
Siemen Voet
3
Sadik Fofana
6
Deroy Duarte
8
Kristoffer Peterson
15
Oguzhan Özyakup
17
Iman Griffith
20
Mouhamed Belkheir
22
Tom Hendriks
23
Alessio Da Cruz
24
N. Markelo
27
Jayden Braaf
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
57.42%
X
22.96%
2
19.62%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.7%
No
48.3%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.18%
No
21.82%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.05%
No
44.95%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.74%
No
66.21%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.14%
No
80.86%

About the football match FC Groningen against Fortuna Sittard

On Thursday February 8, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, FC Groningen and Fortuna Sittard will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the KNVB Beker. This encounter will take place at the significant Euroborg, the home turf of FC Groningen. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Groningen Lineup

  • Starting XI: Joey Pelupessy, Laros Duarte, Leandro Bacuna, Jorg Schreuders, Thijmen Blokzijl, Hidde Jurjus, Thom van Bergen, Romano Postema, Luciano Valente, Marvin Peersman, Wouter Prins

  • Substitutes: Johan Hove, Nick Bakker, Kristian Stromland Lien, Isak Dybvik Määttä, Noam Emeran, Daniël Beukers, Rui Mendes, Kian Slor, Fofin Turay, Jasper Meijster, Dirk Baron, Tika de Jonge

Fortuna Sittard Lineup

  • Starting XI: Iñigo Córdoba, Kaj Sierhuis, Alen Halilovic, Ivo Pinto, Rodrigo Guth, Arianit Ferati, Justin Lonwijk, Dimitrios Siovas, Ragnar Oratmangoen, Mitchell Dijks, Michael Verrips

  • Substitutes: Luuk Koopmans, Siemen Voet, Sadik Fofana, Deroy Duarte, Kristoffer Peterson, Oguzhan Özyakup, Iman Griffith, Mouhamed Belkheir, Tom Hendriks, Alessio Da Cruz, N. Markelo, Jayden Braaf

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Groningen, the chance that we have calculated is 57.42%. This is based on old statistics from FC Groningen combined with the statistics from Fortuna Sittard. The chance that Fortuna Sittard will win the match, we have calculated at 19.62%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.96%.

Advertisement