Dallas vs Inter Miami, 2024-01-22T23:00:00.000Z

Dallas vs Inter Miami
Club Friendlies 1 logo
Club Friendlies 1
World
Dallas crest
1 : 0
Inter Miami crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday January 22, 2024
Cotton Bowl

Attacking Momentum

Dallas crestInter Miami crest

Events

3'
GOAL icon
Jesús Ferreira
(Paul Arriola)
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tomás Avilés
35'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordi Alba
35'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tsiki Ntsabeleng
(Paul Arriola)
35'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Diego García Murillo
(Asier Illarramendi)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Omar González
(Eugene Ansah)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marco Farfan
(Liam Fraser)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Amet Korça
(Sam Junqua)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sebastian Lletget
(Dante Sealy)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jimmy Maurer
(Maarten Paes)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tomas Pondeca
(Herbert Endeley)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robert Taylor
(David Ruíz)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leonardo Campana
(Sergio Busquets)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gregore
(Lionel Messi)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicolás Stefanelli
(L. Suárez)
44'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nolan Norris
(Jesús Ferreira)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Logan Farrington
(Sebastien Ibeagha)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christopher McVey
(Tomás Avilés)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Sunderland
(Julian Gressel)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Turner Humphrey
(Nkosi Burgess)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Boatwright
(DeAndre Yedlin)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Antonio Carrera
(Jimmy Maurer)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Sailor
(Noah Allen)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carl Sainté
(Diego García Murillo)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pedrinho
(Sebastian Lletget)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mads Westergren
(Amet Korça)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
30%
70%
Shots On Target
3
2
Shots Off Target
3
5
Corners
3
6
Fouls
5
2
Yellow Cards
0
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Dallas logo
Dallas
Inter Miami logo
Inter Miami
Dallas
1
Jimmy Maurer
3
Omar González
4
Marco Farfan
8
Sebastian Lletget
13
Antonio Carrera
15
Isaiah Parker
16
Tsiki Ntsabeleng
19
Lautaro Taboada
23
Logan Farrington
24
Amet Korça
28
Mads Westergren
32
Nolan Norris
34
Alejandro Urzua
35
Tomas Pondeca
37
Carl Sainté
38
Diego García Murillo
40
Pedrinho
42
Turner Humphrey
92
Michael Collodi
99
Malik Henry-Scott
Inter Miami
4
Christopher McVey
8
Leonardo Campana
15
Ryan Sailor
16
Robert Taylor
22
Nicolás Stefanelli
26
Gregore
29
CJ dos Santos
30
Benja Cremaschi
43
L. Sunderland
62
I. Boatwright
99
Cole Jensen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.36%
X
27.79%
2
32.85%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.83%
No
47.17%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.16%
No
25.84%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.72%
No
50.28%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.23%
No
72.77%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.65%
No
85.35%

About the football match Dallas against Inter Miami

On Monday January 22, 2024, precisely at 6:00 PM, Dallas and Inter Miami will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 1. This encounter will take place at the significant Cotton Bowl, the home turf of Dallas. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Dallas Lineup

  • Starting XI: Paul Arriola, Jesús Ferreira, Dante Sealy, Asier Illarramendi, Nkosi Burgess, Liam Fraser, Sebastien Ibeagha, Herbert Endeley, Sam Junqua, Maarten Paes, Eugene Ansah

  • Substitutes: Jimmy Maurer, Omar González, Marco Farfan, Sebastian Lletget, Antonio Carrera, Isaiah Parker, Tsiki Ntsabeleng, Lautaro Taboada, Logan Farrington, Amet Korça, Mads Westergren, Nolan Norris, Alejandro Urzua, Tomas Pondeca, Carl Sainté, Diego García Murillo, Pedrinho, Turner Humphrey, Michael Collodi, Malik Henry-Scott

Inter Miami Lineup

  • Starting XI: Drake Callender, DeAndre Yedlin, Sergio Busquets, Tomás Avilés, L. Suárez, Lionel Messi, Jordi Alba, Julian Gressel, Sergiy Kryvtsov, Noah Allen, David Ruíz

  • Substitutes: Christopher McVey, Leonardo Campana, Ryan Sailor, Robert Taylor, Nicolás Stefanelli, Gregore, CJ dos Santos, Benja Cremaschi, L. Sunderland, I. Boatwright, Cole Jensen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Dallas, the chance that we have calculated is 39.36%. This is based on old statistics from Dallas combined with the statistics from Inter Miami. The chance that Inter Miami will win the match, we have calculated at 32.85%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.79%.

Advertisement