Palestine vs Uzbekistan, 2024-01-07T16:00:00.000Z

Palestine vs Uzbekistan
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Palestine crest
0 : 1
Uzbekistan crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday January 7, 2024
Faisal Al-Husseini International Stadium

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
24.49%
X
23.42%
2
52.09%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.05%
No
44.95%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.68%
No
21.32%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.2%
No
44.8%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.69%
No
67.27%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.11%
No
79.89%

About the football match Palestine against Uzbekistan

On Sunday January 7, 2024, precisely at 11:00 AM, Palestine and Uzbekistan will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Faisal Al-Husseini International Stadium, the home turf of Palestine. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Uzbekistan, the chance that we have calculated is 52.09%. This is based on old statistics from Uzbekistan combined with the statistics from Palestine. The chance that Palestine will win the match, we have calculated at 24.49%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.42%.

Advertisement