San Marino vs St. Kitts and Nevis, 2024-03-20T19:45:00.000Z

San Marino vs St. Kitts and Nevis
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
San Marino crest
0 : 0
St. Kitts and Nevis crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday March 20, 2024
Stadio Olimpico di Serravalle

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
18.4%
X
21.3%
2
60.3%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.43%
No
47.57%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.48%
No
21.52%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.92%
No
44.08%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.38%
No
66.62%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.43%
No
77.57%

About the football match San Marino against St. Kitts and Nevis

On Wednesday March 20, 2024, precisely at 3:45 PM, San Marino and St. Kitts and Nevis will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadio Olimpico di Serravalle, the home turf of San Marino. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is St. Kitts and Nevis, the chance that we have calculated is 60.3%. This is based on old statistics from St. Kitts and Nevis combined with the statistics from San Marino. The chance that San Marino will win the match, we have calculated at 18.4%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.3%.

Advertisement