Netherlands vs Scotland, 2024-03-22T19:45:00.000Z

Netherlands vs Scotland
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Netherlands crest
0 : 0
Scotland crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday March 22, 2024
Johan Cruijff Arena

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
58.36%
X
23.7%
2
17.95%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.11%
No
49.89%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.25%
No
23.75%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.08%
No
48.92%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.29%
No
70.71%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.7%
No
82.3%

About the football match Netherlands against Scotland

On Friday March 22, 2024, precisely at 3:45 PM, Netherlands and Scotland will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Johan Cruijff Arena, the home turf of Netherlands. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Netherlands, the chance that we have calculated is 58.36%. This is based on old statistics from Netherlands combined with the statistics from Scotland. The chance that Scotland will win the match, we have calculated at 17.95%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.7%.

Advertisement